[| -- The Byrd Gang feat. Juelz Santana - "Splash/Byrd Gang Money" (VIDEO) -- |]

this was less than average, but anything involving Jim Jones im lookin for entertainment factor, not quality
Juelz verse was nice imo....sounded like the old L'z

and im fully conivinced that NoE, is just the guy they put in front of the camera, that Angelous rapping.
until i hear him rap like on a video or something.....he need more people.

Juelz look sus as hell with that neck snappin _ he did just there.....Hov need to sue Noe for swaggeright infringement...these _s sound like myspace rappersshopping for a demo deal....
smh.gif

How Max leave and Jim's flow go str8 back to "On My Way To Church" status?
nerd.gif

The Dips is ova.

I looked on YouTube, and Noe has a verse on "Splash" at the end... odd that they put that old mixtape song on the end of this video.

I don't see why you guys hate on how they dress, really. It's reminiscent of the old days with Big and Puff wearing Versace all the time... much betterthan seeing celebs on TV dressed like they're going to a swapmeet.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Juelz look sus as hell with that neck snappin _ he did just there.....Hov need to sue Noe for swaggeright infringement...these _s sound like myspace rappers shopping for a demo deal....
smh.gif

How Max leave and Jim's flow go str8 back to "On My Way To Church" status?
nerd.gif

The Dips is ova.

that part had me
laugh.gif
, might be my new avy, IT IS going to be my newavy.

juelz was OK minus the first few bars, why did this video end with byrdgang money again?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
indifferent.gif
@ them taking off NOE's verse.. anyway, I only listen to that songfor Jimmy and NOE.. video is trash too[/color]
smh.gif

i've always associated the word splash as being gay because every year in galveston there's this thing called the splash where @#++% from across texasand other surrounding states come and well..... be gay

so when i first heard this song i was like wtfudge they call you young splashy splash????

i dont know thats just me

Back
Top Bottom