The Cape official thread

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

have it on now...
so far... I'm not impressed

yeah I'm with you, I wanted to check it out but I see a cancellation in the works

If there was a way to cancel a show during it's debut episode, this show should be it. I can't believe someone created a thread for this crap.

If there was a way to cancel a show during it's debut episode, this show should be it. I can't believe someone created a thread for this crap.

yawn......its all the usual superhero cliches....nothing new so far
hope it picks up....

hope it picks up....

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

hope it picks up....
I thought the Eagles game was bad
laugh.gif
(all I can do is laugh), you feel my pain as a true Philly fan

roll.gif
they called the dude Borat like it was gonna get a laugh, what clown gave this series the go

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

hope it picks up....
I thought the Eagles game was bad
laugh.gif
(all I can do is laugh), you feel my pain as a true Philly fan

roll.gif
they called the dude Borat like it was gonna get a laugh, what clown gave this series the go

my god this show sucks. I would rather watch episodes of Phineas & Ferb on Disney than this @%##%@%%

my god this show sucks. I would rather watch episodes of Phineas & Ferb on Disney than this @%##%@%%

I'll probably DL/watch this tomorrow.. really, the previews look "ehh," but I'm a sucker for super hero shows and I find Summer Glau's stoic demeanor attractive.

I'll probably DL/watch this tomorrow.. really, the previews look "ehh," but I'm a sucker for super hero shows and I find Summer Glau's stoic demeanor attractive.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

i love summer. I wish she would find a show that stayed around so she could make a splash though. 
fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

i love summer. I wish she would find a show that stayed around so she could make a splash though. 
fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif

Back
Top Bottom