The Car Payment Thread Vol. Next time I'm buying Used..

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Damn $236 on a 07 TL-S? how much you put down?

I was gonna ask how the payments were so low since im looking into TL's and been thinking about an '06, maybe an '05..ksteezy how could you say how you got that deal?

now that i think about it, it was a very stupid move....i had an 07' TC that was upraised for 18K...I had paid it off pretty quick, so i used that 18k and put down an extra 10k and financed 12k over 5 years....i could have just stood with my Tc, loved that car, but i wanted a "big boy" car and got lost in the hype...im comfortable with my payments, but i could have been 10k richer with no car note....:kanye shrug:
Pic of the TC 
frown.gif

now that i think about it, it was a very stupid move....i had an 07' TC that was upraised for 18K...I had paid it off pretty quick, so i used that 18k and put down an extra 10k and financed 12k over 5 years....i could have just stood with my Tc, loved that car, but i wanted a "big boy" car and got lost in the hype...im comfortable with my payments, but i could have been 10k richer with no car note....:kanye shrug:
Pic of the TC 
frown.gif

Naw ##*+ that. TL-S>. With payments like that and a whip like that, good move to me. I'm done with copping cheap used whips to save dough, might as well ride clean when you're young.

Naw ##*+ that. TL-S>. With payments like that and a whip like that, good move to me. I'm done with copping cheap used whips to save dough, might as well ride clean when you're young.

F interest, thats all im saying.
and you're a sucka for having to pay 5 years for a civic
Whatever works out for you guys.

Who says you dont get as good a deal. If the salesman knows you are gonna buy and you have the money in hand and are willing to walk they are going to make a deal.
Will get a 96' impala next year
pimp.gif

I will have one myself, hard to find one that isnt beat or atleast decenty taken care of without 120k miles

F interest, thats all im saying.
and you're a sucka for having to pay 5 years for a civic
Whatever works out for you guys.

Who says you dont get as good a deal. If the salesman knows you are gonna buy and you have the money in hand and are willing to walk they are going to make a deal.
Will get a 96' impala next year
pimp.gif

I will have one myself, hard to find one that isnt beat or atleast decenty taken care of without 120k miles

Let me rephrase I'm not like against payments....I'm against buying BRAND new of any car.

Let me rephrase I'm not like against payments....I'm against buying BRAND new of any car.

buying new cars is for suckers imo.....seems like everyone does it but i never willl

have fun with that insane 1st year depreciation

i plan on getting nice cars too.......a ferrari will be in my driveway by 35 no doubt, but it will be slightly used.

buying new cars is for suckers imo.....seems like everyone does it but i never willl

have fun with that insane 1st year depreciation

i plan on getting nice cars too.......a ferrari will be in my driveway by 35 no doubt, but it will be slightly used.

I get the feeling you dudes who say financing is for suckers or stupid, are just salty, broke and/or with unstable jobs to even think about comitting to monthly payments....how can you tell me a used car that can break down at any time (ive been there) beats financing a car...or even paying 10k cash for a used "newer" car is even smarter being that this car will no longer be under warranty and being that this car is newer, mechanics will have more reason to rip your pockets apart....

To each its own, but speaking from experience the only thing that can challenge financing a car is leasing...the fact that keeping up with these payments incredibly boosts your credit is reason enough to assume that financing >>>

I get the feeling you dudes who say financing is for suckers or stupid, are just salty, broke and/or with unstable jobs to even think about comitting to monthly payments....how can you tell me a used car that can break down at any time (ive been there) beats financing a car...or even paying 10k cash for a used "newer" car is even smarter being that this car will no longer be under warranty and being that this car is newer, mechanics will have more reason to rip your pockets apart....

To each its own, but speaking from experience the only thing that can challenge financing a car is leasing...the fact that keeping up with these payments incredibly boosts your credit is reason enough to assume that financing >>>

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Agreed.

Agreed.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Wait, used car automatically means a bucket now??

Exactly. Like if I go get a 2010 with 20,000 miles on it and thats a "hooptie" Yeah I pulled an '80s term...lol

Heck most cars dont get "broke in" till 15,000 miles

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Wait, used car automatically means a bucket now??

Exactly. Like if I go get a 2010 with 20,000 miles on it and thats a "hooptie" Yeah I pulled an '80s term...lol

Heck most cars dont get "broke in" till 15,000 miles

Pic of the TC 
frown.gif

hold up, you put $28k down on an ACURA and still had to finance $12k? so your total costs were $40k, only $8k cheaper than my FULLY LOADED bimmer.

and you called me an idiot? 
laugh.gif

Pic of the TC 
frown.gif

hold up, you put $28k down on an ACURA and still had to finance $12k? so your total costs were $40k, only $8k cheaper than my FULLY LOADED bimmer.

and you called me an idiot? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom