The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Ok now I’m with y’all…what was Jake even doing? That whole scene was off. Driving crazy then stopping is only asking for trouble? Why did he stop? Was bakari in the car? Or just happened to be walking by? And again…wth was Jake doing?!

No one caught the horrible shot of douda standing in Tracy’s doorway. The background was obscenely fake and so noticeable I couldn’t let it go.

No one caught the horrible shot of douda standing in Tracy’s doorway. The background was obscenely fake and so noticeable I couldn’t let it go.
FACTS

I thought I was buggin It was so obvious. I said why they just green screen the background to a blurry image?

They literally could've just taken a background from previous eps the past time they actually shot that in w neighborhood.

Last edited:
If he wasn’t such a bad actor I’d be down for a backstory arc for Rob - there is a lot of story to tell there. Otherwise I got no investment in any of the characters at this point, especially since we ain’t getting fully nude scenes out of Jada or Tracy

Ok now I’m with y’all…what was Jake even doing? That whole scene was off. Driving crazy then stopping is only asking for trouble? Why did he stop? Was bakari in the car? Or just happened to be walking by? And again…wth was Jake doing?!

He was patrolling the streets like batman. :lol:

Oh man :lol: I didn't know that was the season finale either :lol:

Show just doesn't have that feel of story telling where some plots get tied up or storylines come to a conclusion.

Last edited:
I forgot all about this show after the foolishness that happened with Kev’s sister having that baby by her rapist/abductor, raspy voice getting out the paint and Perry getting caught lackin.

I think I need to see season 5 still

The world doesn’t need is :smh: :lol:

ditto on what willypete willypete said. i hella forgot about this show and don't recall what was the last episode i watched. show was constantly wylin with plot holes, terrible acting, and time vortexes. one episode it would be snowing and christmas, the next, emmett would be clappin cheeks in the back of restaurant in the middle of a summer heat wave

I actually look forward to Power, because of the ridiculousness which leads to entertainment. I think I'm done with this show. It's not interesting or entertaining.

The people of Chicago should have a petition to end this show for making their city look bad.

I actually look forward to Power, because of the ridiculousness which leads to entertainment. I think I'm done with this show. It's not interesting or entertaining.

The people of Chicago should have a petition to end this show for making their city look bad.

I am going to watch it because why not but I have the lowest expectations. I wonder how much bigger they got which will also negatively impact the show. I feel like they should all be in college by now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom