The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

Show fell off a damn cliff in 3 episodes, I’m still shocked.

Reg coming back would be the equivalent of Kanan surviving that fire in Power smh.

But I guess you could make the case he survived and that Douda just told Jake that he was dead. Still doesn’t make sense Reg bodyguard didn’t get hit one time, but at this point nothing in the show makes sense.

When Luke James character started singing to shawty I was just like don’t do that, this ain’t the show for that bs right now.

Also, Kev’s mom a trash *** parent idc. She went off on that soliloquy about work and being tired but had the time to find a whole new fiancé and get married? Makes zero sense.

Wouldn’t mind a leak of the season so I can just move on from the show at this point.

Last edited:
They also need to have someone that graduated college within the last 4 years to help. Old girl had an Android then the next week they using Find My iPhone... and a FINSTA wouldn’t be public for anyone to just go on and see, defeats the purpose. Little **** like that tanking the quality of the show, aside from the fact half the cast from last season disappeared with no word.

Show fell off a damn cliff in 3 episodes, I’m still shocked.

Reg coming back would be the equivalent of Kanan surviving that fire in Power smh.

But I guess you could make the case he survived and that Douda just told Jake that he was dead. Still doesn’t make sense Reg bodyguard didn’t get hit one time, but at this point nothing in the show makes sense.

When Luke James character started singing to shawty I was just like don’t do that, this ain’t the show for that bs right now.

Also, Kev’s mom a trash *** parent idc. She went off on that soliloquy about work and being tired but had the time to find a whole new fiancé and get married? Makes zero sense.

Wouldn’t mind a leak of the season so I can just move on from the show at this point.

I wanted to instantly change the channel right then. Felt like I was watching a latter season of Empire.

a FINSTA wouldn’t be public for anyone to just go on and see, defeats the purpose

I thought they were going to have Emmett provide the @ and password but it really wouldn't make sense for him to have the password.

The **** :rofl:

Jake an old man too?

If this is true... What the hell. :lol:
This thread's content about the show & it's characters is becoming more entertaining than the show itself.

I saw someone in here post a few pages back Keisha is 28 too. :wow:

PO

8B9DED26-068D-4605-AA81-4656A7FEA66B.png

If this is true... What the hell. :lol:
This thread's content about the show & it's characters is becoming more entertaining than the show itself.

I saw someone in here post a few pages back Keisha is 28 too. :wow:

PO

the supplemental content in here is def carrying this show for me.

I dont think The Chi even getting that social media attention like it used to.

Back
Top Bottom