The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

out of all the things Papa could have done with the money, they decided to have him give it to Keisha... That boy and money is going to get him beat down by the women he's around.

Ronnie in the preview "Time for me to go build a life somewhere else"

giphy.gif

Of course, every show has flaws, but this is a legit terrible season.

There is no reason to be dancing at the chicken spot during a power outage. Or for Ronnie to be two-stepping in the street.

They could have followed up with the cop's storyline with them going after Douda or something like that, but now hes somehow running for mayor? Also, Wasn't the white officer a main character from the first few scenes of the show anddddd they just write him off?

Introducing new characters that serve no purpose like Jada's new dude... you know that storyline isn't going anywhere lol. Or Ronnie's drinking crew that just rolled out.

They need to just make a spin-off with Emmit's Pops and have NT write it I guarantee it would be FLAMES
They didn’t even write them off, it’s just like they were never even there in the first place. I don’t think one character has even mentioned anything about what even happened to them in passing.

They didn’t even write them off, it’s just like they were never even there in the first place. I don’t think one character has even mentioned anything about what even happened to them in passing.
I can't see a reason why any character would mention either of those cops. They were disliked and tolerated at most.

Ronnie don't miss getting hemmed up by white dude

The same show that ended S2 with a police investigation into douda and the inner workings of 63rd street mobb, with one of the main detectives with a son that had rival ties to said gang. While also having the main character killed off with absolutely zero context at the beginning of S3, but at the same time deciding that there would be NO cops this season?

That same show? dude seriously has to be trolling in not understanding why we've been so critical lol

The same show that ended S2 with a police investigation into douda and the inner workings of 63rd street mobb, with one of the main detectives with a son that had rival ties to said gang. While also having the main character killed off with absolutely zero context at the beginning of S3, but at the same time deciding that there would be NO cops this season?

That same show? dude seriously has to be trolling in not understanding why we've been so critical lol

Also...my man had the sheer, unmitigated gall to say “ You can literally go back and watch any of the so called best series in history and dissect things from it.”

This would be like if Season 4 of Breaking Bad started with Jesse being dead, Gus Fring running for office and Hank and Gomie weren’t on the show anymore.

This would be like if Season 4 of The Wire started with Omar being dead, Marlo is running for Mayor and the cops decided to disappear while the season focuses on Bubbles saving one of Prez’s students.

You can’t be serious :lol:

[/QUOTE]I
Also...my man had the sheer, unmitigated gall to say “ You can literally go back and watch any of the so called best series in history and dissect things from it.”

This would be like if Season 4 of Breaking Bad started with Jesse being dead, Gus Fring running for office and Hank and Gomie weren’t on the show anymore.

This would be like if Season 4 of The Wire started with Omar being dead, Marlo is running for Mayor and the cops decided to disappear while the season focuses on Bubbles saving one of Prez’s students.

I don’t know why you are in your feelings and coming at me. I made a statement but you feel the need to keep attacking me for some reason.
I simply said that any of the greatest shows can be dissected. Look at the last season of game of thrones for example, many did not like it. I’m not saying that this season is the greatest but considering the circumstances of having a big character having to be let go, of course it is going to change the story line.

I don’t know why you are in your feelings and coming at me. I made a statement but you feel the need to keep attacking me for some reason.
I simply said that any of the greatest shows can be dissected. Look at the last season of game of thrones for example, many did not like it. I’m not saying that this season is the greatest but considering the circumstances of having a big character having to be let go, of course it is going to change the story line.
You confusing a show being dissected and legit criticism.

This show specifically this season has a ton of warranted criticism for how things were handled. Nobody is in their feels. You trying to pass off bad storytelling and just inexplicable decisions as ppl dissecting is just stupid.

Last edited:
Definitely the worst season but with everything that has happened off screen I cut them some slack lol

show us far from terrible imo, I’m not asking them to cancel or anything .

Next season If they Make Alena character , Reg brother and his girl disappear Without explanation I’d have no problem .

I cant believe they killed off Reg, just bring him back as Trig. Same damn character.

I cant believe they killed off Reg, just bring him back as Trig. Same damn character.
No lie...I’m pretty sure when Trig first popped on the scene that I did a triple take because they looked so similar. I know they want to play the brother angle but damn :lol:
E51D7BAE-69FB-490E-81F1-D78000431822.jpeg

How is Trig’s cut ****ed up when he’s pushing a G-Wagon and his girl is a stylist :sick

No lie...I’m pretty sure when Trig first popped on the scene that I did a triple take because they looked so similar. I know they want to play the brother angle but damn :lol:
E51D7BAE-69FB-490E-81F1-D78000431822.jpeg

How is Trig’s cut ****ed up when he’s pushing a G-Wagon and his girl is a stylist :sick
he going for that mixed hair look lol. you dont have to get a lineup with mixed hair :rofl:

Sometimes I feel bad for Ronnie. Ronnie saves Keshia's life, he shows up at their apartment. Dre looked at him like he was COVID in the flesh. What the **** you want?

I lost it. :rofl:
i hated that scene more than anything.

that right there should sent him through late stage puberty and turned his voice deep af.

bruh...you realized i saved yo fast *** thot daughter right? was chasing down pedophiles and letting my friends leave, and pulling up to peoples cribs with crow bars on some Equalizer ****. that was me. when you thought she was dead and try to turn her bedroom into a studio, i reached down into the depths of hell and told the devil 'not today'

all that ****...that was me.

ho you better let in me in this ***** and show me some got damn respect. make me a sandwich or some ****. yall got anything to drink in this muh ****a?

Back
Top Bottom