The Chi [ A Showtime Original Series | Sundays @ 10 | Season 3 ]

What's crazy is that they showed Kiesha nude when she was supposed to be a minor on the show but now they don't show any nudity when everyone is supposed to be grown lol

Remember R. Kelly track coach she used to run out the crib pretending she was going for runs only to ride up in his whip

Dog. Stop. I forgot all about this :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe recency bias has me tripping but is the ridiculousness of this show #SameTier as Power or is Power in a class of its own?

Remember R. Kelly track coach she used to run out the crib pretending she was going for runs only to ride up in his whip

That's who I remember

What's crazy is that they showed Kiesha nude when she was supposed to be a minor on the show but now they don't show any nudity when everyone is supposed to be grown lol

They did?

Must have been forgettable. Plus I never looked at Keisha that way.

Whenever I see her I try to figure out if her teeth are extra big or pretty.

They don't show anyone naked on the show anymore. With this show I'm sure it will be one of the dudes Trig deals with :rolleyes

Dog. Stop. I forgot all about this :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe recency bias has me tripping but is the ridiculousness of this show #SameTier as Power or is Power in a class of its own?

The writing is as bad, but it's not entertaining bad like Riq.

This is like Tommy's show bad. Just ridiculous bad that this comes from so called professionals.

They did?

They don't show anyone naked on the show anymore. With this show I'm sure it will be one of the dudes Trig deals with :rolleyes

Yea it was within the first couple of episodes IIRC. They showed her topless. I actually think she's attractive in real life but yea she does have big teeth lol She looks young but she's in her early 30s.

That's who I remember

They did?

Looks like a few in this thread are due for The Chi early seasons rewatch :lol:

treat yourself :pimp: + can watch Ronnie story arc again :lol::pimp:
1692746452823.png

Those tiny braids in Papa’s head hurting my head so I know they killing him.

They went through all of those winter months and Alderman Johnny Gill is only now getting his name on the door.

Something weird about this Weed Fairy.

Hareiet Tubman is so annoying. Miesha need to hit her with a powerbomb.

That’s a weird mix of ****** to just be telling all your darkest secrets and fears to.

Emmitt a big crybaby, been using the same My Daddy wasn’t there excuse for years.

Marcus Henderson begging to go back to jail.

Tiff is just one big walking red flag.

I hope the series finale is everyone going to jail under a RICO indictment.

This show just might have reached the level of being so bad it's entertaining. Every scene of this season seems extended and to run too long, because they're trying to extend each episode/season.

So you had a bunch of men sitting around discussing men, like they weren't men? What?

Shaad didn't have a job, but wasn't he fixing a car? Did they just cram that Douda scene in?

The male support group :rofl: and Trig who was in jail and in the streets is crying about his place? but you haven't even been sworn in yet.

I just want to be the best for my woman :lol: A woman wrote that, huh?

Vic Mensa's Rocafella tattoo was distracting.

Iman caring now and making threats?

Shaad's woman looks like she belongs in that other scene with Victor's.

Douda even has side chicks knowing about his business? It was a bunch of scenes in this show that seemed randomly thrown in like that kids scene.

The writing on the show is so bad. It's May, but they kept talking about how cold it is? They don't know what month 4/20 is in?

The trap house scene. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom