The chick on the tmobile commercials tricked me!!!!

ldj

For awhile I always thought the lil tmo chick was kinda hot/cute... that is until recent commercials. Now that they do the close ups of her im like man ive been bamboozled. I know I cant be the only person who thought she looked kinda good then was like meh, ill pass once they start showing her upclose?

For awhile I always thought the lil tmo chick was kinda hot/cute... that is until recent commercials. Now that they do the close ups of her im like man ive been bamboozled. I know I cant be the only person who thought she looked kinda good then was like meh, ill pass once they start showing her upclose?

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

post vid and pics

no need i mean outside of the blake/kia commercials, that commercials comes on just about every break from nba games.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

post vid and pics

no need i mean outside of the blake/kia commercials, that commercials comes on just about every break from nba games.

t-mobile-girl.jpg

She looks good in ^ commercial.

But in the new one she looks meh and awkward.  I'd post the vid but i can't embed.

t-mobile-girl.jpg

She looks good in ^ commercial.

But in the new one she looks meh and awkward.  I'd post the vid but i can't embed.

Back
Top Bottom