The College Basketball Post

Right now I feel like ohkafor and towns are running on hype. I've been watching the longhorns games and Myles turner is an absolute monster. Already was a 'top 10 lock but I can see him top five without hesitating.

We'll get to see how true that statement is Friday at 7pm EST.

Dangelo is my favorite player this year, kid is so silk out there.

Last edited:
Didn't think it when I saw him in high school but Dangelo is 1 and done. No need to come back after this year. Too good already.

Anybody know if the STONY BROOK team has size ? I want to put money on them to beat Cincy
Hope your hate for Mick didn't lead you to make this bet. 
laugh.gif

Gary Clark is going to be a player. 

@GaryParrishCBS Memphis just lost at home to Stephen F. Austin by 12 points. Tigers are 2-3 with no good wins. All three losses have come by double-digits.
Pastner. 
pimp.gif

SFA plays a style built for upsets so no one should be surprised.

The generate turnovers, shoot three's and slow the pace, that's a nightmare combination for a poorly coached high major team.

I don't think they are quite as good as last year, but if they get in, and draw the right team come tournament beware.

Last edited:
Texas kinda struggled against UTA tonight,UK beat them by 48....Makes me feel positive about the match up Friday...

Texas has no chance IMO. Their strength is nullified by UK's bigs and Felix/Holland/Yancy won't be able to keep them in it.

Back
Top Bottom