The College Basketball Post

Duke 
nthat.gif

I need to see more offense from Tyus. Not sold yet.

Why? There's enough offense as is with him just facilitating. He doesn't need to force his own shot, just continue running the offense and letting others eat.

I'm still perplexed by this Big 10 dominance over the ACC the last 5-6 years. #wegottadobetter

I know he wsan't a high scoring pg coming out, but in the long run I think he'll have to be a legit scoring threat for Duke to make noise in March. 

I know he wsan't a high scoring pg coming out, but in the long run I think he'll have to be a legit scoring threat for Duke to make noise in March. 

There is enough scoring on that team...when needed he can give you a solid 12 points...his main job is to set other guys up...they arent struggling to put up points

There is enough scoring on that team...when needed he can give you a solid 12 points...his main job is to set other guys up...they arent struggling to put up points

He needs to just continue not turning the ball over and finding dudes in their honey hole. Will take us deep into March if he continues that.

Aaron White is going to be picked up in the second round by the Spurs or the Raptors.

Welp, Duke switching ball screens with Kaminsky, doubling on the post when they try and exploit the switch.

Duke has great personel to pull this off, Justice Winslow and Jefferson a great guys to switch onto Kamminsky, tough physical will give Frank White problems if he trys to post them up.

Okafor with the no non sense power flush 
pimp.gif
 love seeing that from a big man

Love how Okafor and Kaminsky are guarding each other

Last edited:
I knew all week this would happen, ref would somehow get okafor off the court early.

Last edited:
I knew all week this would happen, ref would somehow get okafor off the court early.

Don't be a homer he got himself on the bench. :lol:

I see why Coach K is switching, Okafor like he's stuck in quick sand guarding these screen and rolls.

Last edited:
I saw it coming man, I'll just say I knew he would be on the bench early. 2 silly fouls

Lol @ at the travel call on Winslow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom