The College Basketball Post

Aside from maaaybe UVA, the ACC looking wide open between UNC, Duke, Notre Dame and Louisville. I'm all for it :smokin

I remember K State fans saying how good Angel Rodriguez was two years ago and I was kind of just like "ehh, he aight....
grin.gif
"....dude is a stud. K Staters are definitely missing him now. Him and Foster would be nice.

:lol: @ Angel Rodriguez being 5'11

Uceda makes his debut against ND. Finally adding some size to help Jekiri out on the boards.

Last edited:
Tickets for St.John's vs Duke game next week are more expensive than normal . :smh:

The UCLA vs Duke and the Zona vs Duke games last season at MSG weren't that expensive .

Jahlil Okafor is BBQ chicken in pick and roll coverage.

Duke isn't winning anything untill the defense improves, offense is the least of their problems.

Last edited:
Jahlil Okafor is BBQ chicken in pick and roll coverage.

Duke isn't winning anything untill the defense improves, offense is the least of their problems.
Yep, well outside of Jefferson and Winslow, they're pretty porous. This was supposed to be a different Duke team defensively.. doesn't seem like it at all

Zach Auguste will miss time for Notre Dame. I don't know how they beat anybody decent without him, he's their only good big

Not even two weeks into the Big 12 and KU already on top of the conference by themselves. 
pimp.gif

(Expect that to change on Saturday, KU @ Iowa State, think KU has been due to lose there for the last 3 years....think they take an L on Saturday.)

According to the cuse insiders, they are about to get with a postseason ban . It will take place this year or next, obviously hope its this
Year bc they should be a top 5 team next year. Makes ya wonder what Unc will get

According to the cuse insiders, they are about to get with a postseason ban . It will take place this year or next, obviously hope its this
Year bc they should be a top 5 team next year. Makes ya wonder what Unc will get

with all the shady crap that goes on there, thats light

UNC has been telling recruits they doubt anything serious will happen or that's at least what Jaylen Brown said they told him...

SMU's Keith Frazier could miss the rest of the season due to academics. That team hasn't had any luck this season

Last edited:
Tickets for St.John's vs Duke game next week are more expensive than normal . :smh:

The UCLA vs Duke and the Zona vs Duke games last season at MSG weren't that expensive .

Some dude offered me 2 tickets in the 200 level for $ 215. I told him I don't need to go that damn bad :lol:

havent posted in here in a while.

sorta kinda upset about the UNC loss.

Wayne Blackshear is upsetting me. 

Bumped into Jay Williams at the airport last night.  He was friendly and seemed like a nice guy.  

Back
Top Bottom