The College Basketball Post

Cuse is getting banned this year (from the bubble) will lose two scholarships starting in 16. Next years class is still good to go. Fab Melo is the gift that keeps on giving. Jimmy B gonna have 14 wins vacated from 2012-13 . Lucked out they didnt get the ban for next year

Kuran Iverson will now transfer from Memphis. He should've bounced after his first year when he didn't get to play, and it was clear that the Lawson brothers were pretty much a lock to commit.

Cuse is getting banned this year (from the bubble) will lose two scholarships starting in 16. Next years class is still good to go. Fab Melo is the gift that keeps on giving. Jimmy B gonna have 14 wins vacated from 2012-13 . Lucked out they didnt get the ban for next year

Danm.

You shouldn't have to get sanctioned if the fruits of your cheating is Fab Melo. :lol:

All that for Fab Melo? :lol:

LMAO, didn't realize the Zags almost got beat last night

They arrived at the arena 25 minutes before tip due to an accident 
eek.gif

Pepperdine's coach let them warm up and delayed the start by 33 minutes. Wow

Wish I could have watched but Sabonis 9-9 and 12 rebounds. My man 
pimp.gif

Hawkins questionable tomorrow against Bama,Lyles should get the start with Willis getting some burn on the second platoon...

Duke defense looks a lot more focused today. Impressive even though they're down by a few points

Louisville came out pretty flat though too

Louisville can't hit anything at all 
sick.gif
 pretty solid defense by Duke

Duke can't rebound for **** though, Louisville has 10 O boards so far 
laugh.gif
 can't convert worth a damn

Eddie Jordan is lucky to have the Rutgers job. Watching that team play in person was revealing. Team can't even execute a simple inbound play and/or pass. They do the same thing every time, with a big guy leaving one elbow to lumber over to the other elbow and set a pick to get the smaller guard open.

Minnesota would just plan in advance before the ball was even thrown in (ie. they had their big guy on the Rutgers guard and vice versa so that when the pick came they were already right there.

Still, Jordan didn't run anything else despite Minnesota already a step ahead in stopping it before the ball was even thrown in.

When they beat Wisconsin they for once had to slow down their offense to play to Wisconsin's pace, and they only had like five turnovers the entire game! Then, after Wisconsin, they go right back to their up tempo style of play and the result is -- like today -- 19 turnovers.

So man things Jordan did and didn't do I was thrown by, there were plenty of other things.

Last edited:
Kid has it man. Am I crazy for saying he is the next Harden?

I don't think he's quite as athletic as Manu or Harden and doesn't quite have the same feel for drawing fouls. but he plays a lot like both of them.

A dynamic primary ball handler who can defend SG's.

Celing wise I think he's more Brandon Roy.

Back
Top Bottom