The College Basketball Post

Good win for the Hoyas tonight, D'angelo and the team was horrible tonight. Luckily we have Seton Hall coming in at the right time. Gotta find a way to close out these three final home games if we want to dance this year.

Talent is CBB is so down this year, might go out on a limb and say this is the worst year in my lifetime.

Last edited:
Good win for the Hoyas tonight, D'angelo and the team was horrible tonight. Luckily we have Seton Hall coming in at the right time. Gotta find a way to close out these three final home games if we want to dance this year.

Talent is CBB is so down this year, might go out on a limb and say this is the worst year in my lifetime.

It seems like the talent in hs is awful as well. I was watching this top 25 team in California and three kids are playing naia or d2, and I could give them buckets to this day.

It's crazy.

I want Thornton but I doubt duke gets him bc Tyus will stay. And I really don't think Giles will come to Durham. I'm betting UK. And smith is somebody with 3 stripes.

Last edited:
Malik Pope is scary talented.

SJU would really have to play themselves out of the tournament at this point, there just aren't many decent resumes.

I want Thornton but I doubt duke gets him bc Tyus will stay. And I really don't think Giles will come to Durham. I'm betting UK. And smith is somebody with 3 stripes.

Jones isn't staying 3 years my dude..he might bolt this year even...and 2016 we have like 5 spots possibly opened...

Malik Pope is scary talented.

SJU would really have to play themselves out of the tournament at this point, there just aren't many decent resumes.
sadly thats possible. we're not deep enough or well coached enough to have me feel comfortable at this point. kids have heart but they have their iffy moments.

Tonight's the big game, there is no way we're losing to UNC on a "down" year, especially at home and with the best player in the nation

I remember my boy saying lavine was with his girl that entire weekend (in the clubs and whatnot)
Hunter Mar. She's bad.

Instagram:
http://instagram.com/hunter_mar

Booker is working tonight...
Had a strong first-half. Over-shot a bit for my taste.

17 points in the second-half though. Clamps.

Tonight's the big game, there is no way we're losing to UNC on a "down" year, especially at home and with the best player in the nation
Duke is "only" favored by 8.5 points. I think they win by double-digits at Cameron. Although Paige is liable to go off from deep.

I'm confused, Juwan Staten doesn't play for Coach K.

Duke is "only" favored by 8.5 points. I think they win by double-digits at Cameron. Although Paige is liable to go off from deep.

I'm confused, Juwan Staten doesn't play for Coach K.
We talking best basketball player or best college player?

Best college player for me would be Frank. Buddy Hield is damn good too. Pangos, etc...

Back
Top Bottom