The College Basketball Post

Petteway is trash.
You're going to have to explain that one. He's put together two nice seasons in Lincoln under Miles.

Juwan Staten is the best player in the country? 
Don't get your panties in a bunch. I was trolling @howfly2 for the Okafor love.

But no mistake, Staten is a top-10 player to me. Can't deny or hail his impact for WVU enough. 20-win season with victories on the resume over KU, UConn, and OU. Not a bad loss on the resume either in terms of competition, maybe LSU. All without Eron Harris' help.

Not sure what happened to Gbinije these past 5 but hes playing at an unreal level
Duke game I understand for obvious reasons with the transfer. Not quite sure what electrified him against UNC, Pitt, and BC though.

Little that I like in a 6'7 wing who shoots 42% and jacks 7 threes a game at 33% while eating up a 3rd of his teams possessions. He's gotten his numbers by being on a team with no offensive talent - Nebraska has done okay because Tim Miles can really coach and defense keeps them in games. I've never been convinced he's the best player on his own team, I think Shields is just as good, but not as selfish. And both are average.

haven't posted in here, but been watching a lot more college ball since the Knicks suck

jahlil has it all offensively. grown *** man on the block

Last edited:
haven't posted in here, but been watching a lot more college ball since the Knicks suck

jahlil has it all offensively. grown *** man on the block
I just honestly want to see him get single covered with consistency and see what he can unleash

He's a willing and capable passer though and he has decent escapability dribbles

I love Kenndey Meeks and and I will cape up for the fatboy all the time but he's playing like dog **** today on defense especially.

Anybody know if Xavier won tonight ?
Dee Davis went off from deep, perfect 5-5 downtown. With 8 dimes on top.

I love Kenndey Meeks and and I will cape up for the fatboy all the time but he's playing like dog **** today on defense especially.
Speaking of ineptitude on D, Brice Johnson is literally one of the worst defenders I've seen in the history of CBB.

I was telling anybody who would listen that Arkansas had the easiest schedule in the SEC. The Hogs only have 5 L's on the season (one of them to Clemson, lol).

Tyus is a hell of a player, but he pisses me off. Kinda like Scottie Wilbekin last year.

just looks like a douche :lol:

Back
Top Bottom