The College Basketball Post

the local community college in arizona is filled with hot chicks

it's like down in san diego or santa barbara. the CCs had females just as hot, if not, hotter

Last edited:
Man St John's was average as hell :lol: some nice looking chicks but not the best ratio overall.

I'm still dumbfounded why anybody at SJU would mess with campus life. Y'all live in the outskirts of NYC, I'd be combing the city for buns, not relying on top from Becky in 36C down the hall.

Can't wait to see Andrew against that press, should be comical.
The more the Harrison's are on the court, the better the chance WVU got to pull off the upset ...the season has been building up to the twins losing a game for Cal :lol:

And it's always been broads everywhere, especially for athletes ...good recruits ain't worried bout the yambs on campus, plus it's 2015 n most these young boys be on their social media **** any way :lol:

Last edited:
Duke has to have the lowest population of bad chicks in my opinion.

Malta please enlighten me and tell me I'm wrong.

Cincy tried to play bully ball and got handled... Cats have been just fine against pressing teams. I wouldn't press UK at all, actually, but that's what WVU does.
WVU can actually score though. Cincy started the 2nd half like 1-17 :lol: and had no 3 point threats. Don't think that WVU will win, but I'll enjoy the matchup.
Exactly what I was gonna say; halftime adjustments combined with the fact that Cincy isn't even that great of a shooting team is what stretched that from a VERY competitive first half to an eventual blowout.

Suffice it to say, I'm nervous. :lol: My 2 problem teams at the beginning of the tournament were Zona and Wisconsin, and WVU is not Zona or Wisconsin, but I'm nervous.

Cincy tried to play bully ball and got handled... Cats have been just fine against pressing teams. I wouldn't press UK at all, actually, but that's what WVU does.
WVU can actually score though. Cincy started the 2nd half like 1-17
laugh.gif
and had no 3 point threats. Don't think that WVU will win, but I'll enjoy the matchup.
I respectfully disagree. WVU's offense is offensive rebounding and points off turnovers. Having them in the half-court gives a huge advantage to the defense. (Except them having Staten back definitely helps them out, a lot.)

WVU can actually score though. Cincy started the 2nd half like 1-17 :lol: and had no 3 point threats. Don't think that WVU will win, but I'll enjoy the matchup.
I respectfully disagree. WVU's offense is offensive rebounding and points off turnovers. Having them in the half-court gives a huge advantage to the defense. (Except them having Staten back definitely helps them out, a lot.)
Wvu got a couple players that can make the 3 ...n even tho their not anything close to an elite offensive team they are still way ahead of that mess on offense cinci had

I'm just comparing them to Cincy. They definitely have more scoring threats than Cincy for sure and Cincy was able to keep it close for a while. To upset UK you'll need to hit some outside shots, and likely more than you normally hit. You can't even get within striking distance if you can't hit above your average as a team like WVU or Cincy. Cronin is a Huggin disciple lol and Huggins has a better team.

Exactly what I was gonna say; halftime adjustments combined with the fact that Cincy isn't even that great of a shooting team is what stretched that from a VERY competitive first half to an eventual blowout.

Suffice it to say, I'm nervous. :lol: My 2 problem teams at the beginning of the tournament were Zona and Wisconsin, and WVU is not Zona or Wisconsin, but I'm nervous.

We'll be fine. It's gonna be a tough game but this isn't our 1st rodeo when it comes to facing a team who likes to full court press. Andrew and Tyler will be the key and our height (excluding Tyler) will allow us to throw over the top of the press.

What I will say is we have to do a better job crashing the defensive boards, can't let WVU hang around and get those easy points like they usually do.

Steve Lavin will be getting an extension

Where is johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm to make sense of this :smh:

How Sway?

We'll be fine. It's gonna be a tough game but this isn't our 1st rodeo when it comes to facing a team who likes to full court press. Andrew and Tyler will be the key and our height (excluding Tyler) will allow us to throw over the top of the press.

What I will say is we have to do a better job crashing the defensive boards, can't let WVU hang around and get those easy points like they usually do.

Where is johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm to make sense of this :smh:
giphy.gif

Hearing Hurley planning to interview at Depaul. Wtf man. SJU deserves to never win.

I've got nothing from my guys whether this is true or not, so who knows what's going on anymore. Idk how reputable Sporting News is.

Last edited:
Duke has to have the lowest population of bad chicks in my opinion.

Malta please enlighten me and tell me I'm wrong.

Back in my days there ('02 - '06) the female population was actually above average, high quality. The problem was that Duke is so small you literally end up running through all the quality tings on campus fairly quickly so you have no choice but to branch out to UNC, State, Elon, etc.

I will say, people probably get the wrong impression of Duke girls based off of the birds in the crowd at Duke games and our stay wack cheerleading and dance squads :lol:

And Lavin must know where the bodies are buried. He got the answers, only thing I can think of for him to get an extension.

Last edited:

I'm just comparing them to Cincy. They definitely have more scoring threats than Cincy for sure and Cincy was able to keep it close for a while. To upset UK you'll need to hit some outside shots, and likely more than you normally hit. You can't even get within striking distance if you can't hit above your average as a team like WVU or Cincy. Cronin is a Huggin disciple lol and Huggins has a better team.
I see what you're saying. My bad. Definitely agree.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom