The College Basketball Post

Cole Aldrich, Shane Larkin, Cleanthony Early, Tim Hardaway Jr., Quincy Acy

...those guys would all be arguably the best player on Kentucky, if they played on Kentucky.

Towns/Cauley are better than a handful of those guys you just named but okay.

So ya telling me Roy shouldn't have called a timeout when Wisconsin went on that Roy mid 2nd half? Even Reggie Miller said "what is Roy doing, why hasn't he called a TO yet." .. Roy jumping up and down on the sidelines telling his players to pick up the pace after they clearly lost momentum was mind blowing to me, and this isn't the 1st time. (Louisville, both Duke games, ND come to mind).

cmon man. This is the worst type of hind site is 20/20 criticism.

You really think, a UNC team with terrible guards has a better chance of scoring against a set Wisconsin defence vs a scrambling one? Time outs aren't magic, they aren't going to make your squad more talented.

Not taking anything away from Wisconsin, great squad, but damn UNC really could've/should've stole that one last night IMO.

You guys are acting like they blew a 15 point lead. :lol:

Wisconcin has 2 NBA players, and maybe 3 first rounders with the buzz Nigel Hayes been getting. and Wisconsin guards are way way better than Berry, Britt, Tokoto, Pinson.

They had way way way more talent.

Roy did a GREAT job getting them as far as he did.

Last edited:
So ya telling me Roy shouldn't have called a timeout when Wisconsin went on that Roy mid 2nd half? Even Reggie Miller said "what is Roy doing, why hasn't he called a TO yet." .. Roy jumping up and down on the sidelines telling his players to pick up the pace after they clearly lost momentum was mind blowing to me, and this isn't the 1st time. (Louisville, both Duke games, ND come to mind).

cmon man. This is the worst type of hind site is 20/20 criticism.

You really think, a UNC team with terrible guards has a better chance of scoring against a set Wisconsin defence vs a scrambling one? Time outs aren't magic, they aren't going to make your squad more talented.

Not taking anything away from Wisconsin, great squad, but damn UNC really could've/should've stole that one last night IMO.

You guys are acting like they blew a 15 point lead. :lol:

Wisconcin has 2 NBA players, and maybe 3 first rounders with the buzz Nigel Hayes been getting. and Wisconsin guards are way way better than Berry, Britt, Tokoto, Pinson.

They had way way way more talent.

Roy did a GREAT job getting them as far as he did.

It's a one game tourney Osh, miss me with the "2 NBA players, and maybe 3 first rounders " talk. If that's the case why are did other teams with NBA talent get bumped early on by far less superior teams?

Lets not act like an upset couldn't have happened here.

The point I was making is that UNC needed to regroup and as a matter fact the exact play I'm talking about ended up being a turnover for UNC and a bucket for Wisconsin.

Roy did a GOOD job, they were ranked #7 in pre-season and faced some adversity during the season but let's not act like they weren't supposed to be here, especially in a down year like this :smh:

Last edited:
Its a hind sight is 20/20. You are playing the results.

f they score against a scrambling Wisconsin d we are saying great job Roy not calling a TO.

but they didn't so you can say oh idiot should have called timeout.

We have no idea what a timeout would have done so it's pointless to talk about it.

Pre-season rankings are pretty worthless. 

pimp.gif
 @ SJU getting rid of Lavin. Better be on line 1 with Hurley. 

Its a hind sight is 20/20. You are playing the results.

f they score against a scrambling Wisconsin d we are saying great job Roy not calling a TO.

but they didn't so you can say oh idiot should have called timeout.

We have no idea what a timeout would have done so it's pointless to talk about it.

You talk about a lot of pointless **** in here, so I don't think you should be the one carrying the "pointless talk" torch :lol:

...those guys would all be arguably the best player on Kentucky, if they played on Kentucky.

lol kentucky couldn't beat any pro team.
I respect all of your opinions, but you're underestimating how damn bad this Knicks team is. They're trash.

@JonRothstein: BREAKING --- St. John's has parted ways with Steve Lavin, the school announced. Story coming.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm

@JonRothstein: BREAKING --- St. John's has parted ways with Steve Lavin, the school announced. Story coming.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm

Beat me to it. Administration better not mess around. If the hire jackson or mullin i'm gonna flip my ****.
Please baby Jesus hire Bobby Hurley to resurrect this program.

@JohnnyRedStorm
he's probably somewhere handing out cigars and popping bottles

UK can definitely beat the Knicks.
No, they definitely can't.
this foolishness has spilled over into the college thread I see. no thread is safe here. off to general. or maybe I should do some work while I'm at work? hmmmmmm.......

lol kentucky couldn't beat any pro team.
I respect all of your opinions, but you're underestimating how damn bad this Knicks team is. They're trash.
I know, they are awful. But all of those guys I mentioned were studs in college and now are better than what they were in college.

goes to general...uk team better than game of thrones

goest to music...uk team better rapper than jay-z

greg marshall actually have plans on leaving or just negotiation ploy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom