The College Basketball Post

Might be a stretch, but let's say Barnes is done at UT...

What about Larry Krystkowiak from Utah? Has NBA experience, has proven he can turn programs around, could get paid, etc...

Cole Aldrich, Shane Larkin, Cleanthony Early, Tim Hardaway Jr., Quincy Acy

...those guys would all be arguably the best player on Kentucky, if they played on Kentucky.

Towns/Cauley are better than a handful of those guys you just named but okay.

lol kentucky couldn't beat any pro team.
I respect all of your opinions, but you're underestimating how damn bad this Knicks team is. They're trash.
I know, they are awful. But all of those guys I mentioned were studs in college and now are better than what they were in college.
I won't disagree with you, but man, those guys looked like pure garbage this year :lol: maybe against college players they can be competitive, but Idk, I'd take Kentucky :lol:

I hope we hire Hurley man. Revive the Johnnies!

^ D'Antoni said this week he isn't coaching in college. Also Rashad Vaughn hasn't announced anything yet. Im sure we all expect him to jump to the NBA, but he hasn't made the decision yet.

I won't disagree with you, but man, those guys looked like pure garbage this year :lol: maybe against college players they can be competitive, but Idk, I'd take Kentucky :lol:

I hope we hire Hurley man. Revive the Johnnies!

Danny Hurley might be your guy. I think that would be a good move SJU. He can recruit and has strong ties to the tri-state area.

Richard Pitino may also be another option as well.

Knicks are the worst team I've seen in years.

Sounds like it's Danny Hurley that's a candidate and not so much Bobby. Meh. I'll be happy with either brother.

St Johns trying to get Mullin....According to the breaking news on ESPN bottomline...

Last edited:
Not sure if Mullin is the answer. You need someone who can convince the talent in this area to stay home.

I wanna see SJU win as well since Rutgers and Seton Hall clearly don't know what direction they're headed in :smh:

I thought Willard was a good look at the time for Hall. Not sure what's going on there.

I rather just not go with an unproven college coach. Gimme the upcoming guy with elite recruiting ties.

Please take Mullin from the Kangz.

Nah :lol:

Last edited:
UK isn't beating any NBA team,some foreign Pro teams sure,they already done that once this year but an NBA team no....Saying they could beat the 72-10 Bulls is disrespect to that Bulls team which is definitely one of the best teams of all time...

I don't buy that SJU can't get players like I've heard people say today. Lavin did, but his player development and balance of classes was terrible - not all his fault since he came in and lost like 18 seniors after his first year but he never really rectified that though. Depth in that program is needed badly.

Mullin, Jackson or whoever can get players. That's the easy part from year 1-2, especially when there's loads of playing time available. That NBA background carries a lot of weight if they put their staff together wisely.

Back
Top Bottom