The College Basketball Post

Gregg Marshall about to get PAID to go to Texas.

Last edited:
Gregg Marshall to Texas makes more sense than Alabama.

I haven't heard Shaka Smart's name being mentioned that much when it comes to coaching vacancies,I think he'd be a solid pickup for any major program looking to rebound. 

Last edited:
Gregg Marshall to Texas makes more sense than Alabama.

I haven't heard Shaka Smart's name being mentioned that much when it comes to coaching vacancies,I think he'd be a solid pickup for any major program looking to rebound. 

Shaka is waiting for Duke or UNC.

Greg Marshall is a perfect fit at Texas.

Shaka will be waiting a long time IMO. Those jobs stay in the family.

shaka waiting for that brad stevens type nba job. high profile nba team needing a young coach.

Still can't believe Tyndall only last one season at Tennessee....I kinda feel like the statement the school put out threw him under the buss it was obvious but still,probably kills his chances at another job....

Threw him under the bus?

He cheated at southern miss, and deleted inquiring emails from NCAA so it wouldn't hurt his chances at landing tennessee gig.

Everything he's getting right now, he deserves and then some

He's about to get show cause for a few years from NCAA so he won't be available anytime soon

Last edited:
I don't see Shaka leaving unless its UNC or the NBA. He's being paid really well right now and is turning VCU into a legit program. Big fan of the guy.

This kid Alford is terrible

Zags are gonna blow the doors off of UCLA

Last edited:
Lacey is so underrated, he's gonna cook these L'ville guards.

Last edited:
For some reason I hate when they start playing in these extra large stadiums. I hate when they do the court like that 
laugh.gif
 where the players sit below. It feels so weird to watch for me I don't know why

Back
Top Bottom