The College Basketball Post

Justin jackson playing like a lotto pick. Scoring, great vision with his passes. 
pimp.gif

have a feeling amile isnt going to be back this year...supposedly still feeling pain in foot...looks like we going 6 deep for the rest of the year..will see how that goes...wonder if he will redshirt...id assume if he does that for sure pushes bolden to kentucky too....any new word woody?

Solid win for the Heels. Great to see much more balanced scoring. Wednesday against Duke should be a good one :nthat:

Nothing new, he's been practicing but pain has still been there. No contact drills in practice however. Just recovering and rehabbing. From everything I've heard him returning this season is still the plan. I think he'll be back with a couple games left in the regular season barring any setbacks. The boot is just precautionary.

As far as Bolden goes, nothing new. He wants Kentucky, parents want Duke. Parents were pushing for a commitment way back on his official but couldn't get the job done so we're still in that standoff of sorts.

Woody : I think Shaka should reach out to Bolden , Texas can't feel comfortable with Shaq Cleare starting next season

Nothing new, he's been practicing but pain has still been there. No contact drills in practice however. Just recovering and rehabbing. From everything I've heard him returning this season is still the plan. I think he'll be back with a couple games left in the regular season barring any setbacks. The boot is just precautionary.

As far as Bolden goes, nothing new. He wants Kentucky, parents want Duke. Parents were pushing for a commitment way back on his official but couldn't get the job done so we're still in that standoff of sorts.

is bolden trying to be one and done?

Woody : I think Shaka should reach out to Bolden , Texas can't feel comfortable with Shaq Cleare starting next season

I thought the same as soon as he was hired but it never happened

Outkast: yes, thats his plan. Regardless it will be Carter's show in 2017

Last edited:
Texas Tech won't make the tournament unless something crazy happens, but I'll be impressed if they finish with 7- 8 conference wins

Corey Sanders (Rutgers) suspended 2 weeks, due to a violation of team rules. DCAllAmerican will cry himself to sleep tonight

Last edited:
A Memphis video from a couple weeks ago. I thought they would be decent but then Austin Nichols left

Last edited:
UNC vs Duke tonight :nthat:

Roy saying Brice Johnson is gonna be matched up with Ingram. Match-up problems both ways. Should be a fun one.

Back
Top Bottom