The College Basketball Post

Woody : You didn't have to do me dirty like that . I was happy UF got a win last night.

The #Gators have beaten Georgia:

-In football: 20 of the last 26
-In basketball: 20 of the last 24
-In baseball: 22 of the last 28

Last edited:
So Amile has been cleared for the last 2 weeks and hasn't played because he's weighing his options. It's his decision if he wants to redshirt and also his decision to decide when he's ready to play. Just interesting tidbits that he's weighing next season

Last edited:
So Amile has been cleared for the last 2 weeks and hasn't played because he's weighing his options. It's his decision of he wants to redshirt and also his decision to decide when he's ready to play. Just interesting tidbits that he's weighing next season
damn tough choice man...i know hes itching to play. hes def needed. 

but does he come off the bench at this point. 

Cuse players looks off Dejaun so damn much man. Dude is in a great position for the post up often too smh

Last edited:
Luke Kennard's lack of melanin got him tricked into thinking he needs to stay at Duke for 4 years. Should be 2 and done MAX.

he's gotta stop passing up 3's.

What happened to that guy Sean Obi from Rice that was supposed to play for Duke in the post this year?

Wonder if Tokoto had returned if it would've affected Brice's growth. Dude is playing really well man

Brice going for 30 and 20 :smh:

And has Pinson really fallen that far down the pecking order? Thought he was gonna make that leap in his 2nd year.

Back
Top Bottom