The College Basketball Post

Tubby Smith got Texas Tech playing hard

I gotta give props to Tubby for this nice little run. :wow: But I'm also still anxious to see what he can do there long-term.

Tubby's career free-fall has still been fascinating stuff.

Since 2010:

35-68 (.339) in conference games
14-39 (.264) against ranked teams
13-46 (.220) in road games

Maryland is just terrible now.
Something is up with Trimble. He sucks right now. That last turnover was just bad.

Last edited:
Pathetic performance. I feel like Melo is hurt or something. He's been a complete shell of himself...

There is literally probably only one team I trust this year not to have bad loss and that's Michigan state...every else has put up how did that loss happen game

Cal with their first road win, almost blew it

Still a good shot to dance just gotta take care of biz

Miami heading into a brutal 4-game stretch right now

2/20: at North Carolina
2/22: vs. Virginia
2/27: vs. Louisville
3/2: at Notre Dame

:x

They better make the tournament this year, Martin doesn't have any good players coming in for next season

Yep, would be a HUGE disappointment if they didnt make it this year with all the hype coming in.

Maybe Ivan Rabb will stay another year tho, who knows.

But looks like Jaylen Brown is gone - who can blame him tho might go top 5.

I don't know why you mad at Roy.

These UNC kids been in school for half a decade, if they can't get a good shot without a timeout they don't deserve to win.

Even though I still think Roy should've called a TO, I agree with this statement. Dudes been playing together for 2-3 years and that's the best they could come up with in the final seconds :wow: :smh: .. No excuses for this UNC squad.

Tubby Smith got Texas Tech playing hard

Yup, glad to see him help turn that program around. BIG 12 is STACKED.

Jamal Murray last 4 games: 28.2 points, 21-37 3PTs (56.7%).

Murray is cookin right now, we need him to keep this up :smokin

Xavier made 17 of 22 shots in the second half against Georgetown. JTIII has to be on the hot seat.

UNC locked in.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom