The College Basketball Post

Am I a homer for thinking Lunardi not having KU as the number one overall seed seems weird. Feel as if their resume is way better than Villanova's.

Shoutout Hoosiers for pulling off that big rivalry win against Purdue. We gotta make a tourney run dawg 
pimp.gif

Hart is one of the better players in CBB. Ochefu is a difference maker. They could lose early again, I guess..anyone can....but nobody has been more consistent this year. I think a S16 is more of a floor than a ceiling.

Villanova will always be vulnerable.

They play slow and they don't control the glass, this will always leave you vulnerable to a lower seeded team. They lose early because they run into a mid major who can rebound the piss out of the ball, combine that with bad luck and your out early again.

If Villanova is going to play slow then they have to control possession like Bo Ryan Wisconsin teams do (donmating glass+never turning it over), but the system and personel will always lead to them getting killed in the possesion count

It's the price you pay for over coaching.

Last edited:
IU is in first place in the Big 10 which is cool I guess but this team is still prime to lose in the first round cause they are a different team outside of Assembly Hall. Primed for an upset in the first round against a mid-major.

Rebounding (at least on the defense end) is a non-issue with that team this year. Hart/Ochefu/Reynolds have them at by far the best D-Reb rate in BE play and well above average for the year. They're also been winning the turnover #'s this year too and they did that last year - NC St was just a sandbagging team with talent that got them.

They do play slow and for an okay shooting team, they jack a lot of 3's - and not always off people creating. They don't get to the line, either. That would be my concern. I don't see them being more susceptible to an 8/9 than others this year.

Last edited:
Game thoery friendly styles like Dayton, VCU, SFA should terrify any Villanova fan. imo

Rebounding (at least on the defense end) is a non-issue with that team this year. Hart/Ochefu/Reynolds have them at by far the best D-Reb rate in BE play and well above average for the year. They're also been winning the turnover #'s this year too and they did that last year - NC St was just a sandbagging team with talent that got them.

They do play slow and for an okay shooting team, they jack a lot of 3's - and not always off people creating. They don't get to the line, either. That would be my concern. I don't see them being more susceptible to an 8/9 than others this year.

71% defensive rebound rate according to fox sports in a conference that I think has mediocre offensive rebounding teams isn't anything to write home about.

I think they are the most vulnerable out of any in the top 10. maybe North Carlina and their horrible 3 point defense.

Last edited:
IU is in first place in the Big 10 which is cool I guess but this team is still prime to lose in the first round cause they are a different team outside of Assembly Hall. Primed for an upset in the first round against a mid-major.

You a new IU fan ? The last few years of Knight all u had was AJ Guyton and Luke Recker. Be thankful for what the f you have

Last edited:
If LSU doesn't make the tourney,does that hurt Bens stock at all? Or is he a super lock?

Lock of all locks

Lebron type of lock, like neither of em have to play in the NCAA tournament in other words Ben could of entered the league from HS

If LSU doesn't make the tourney,does that hurt Bens stock at all? Or is he a super lock?

Still a elite lock but the way people have been hyping Ingram up lately is interesting..I think it'll depend who gets that #1 spot.

Still a elite lock but the way people have been hyping Ingram up lately is interesting..I think it'll depend who gets that #1 spot.

if philly gets first pick I have no clue what they're going to do. I mean I just feel like you have to take Ben first but they're loaded at 4/5

Philly takes Simmons.. The guys they currently have can't really play together and 1 of em isn't playing at all

Nobody is passing up Simmons at 1, there will
Be talk about picking somebody else just to generate convo and buzz for the draft

Philly is a ******* mess so it doesn't matter who they take. They'll have to trade Jahlil in the offseason which if Joel can stay healthy will improve that team but it doesn't matter who they bring in, roles aren't defined.

You can't have Ben posting up and on the floor with Noel and potentially Jahlil on the floor at the same time. If Embiid is out there then maybe but I think Ingram is a better fit for them. A guy who can atleast stretch the floor and provide some permiter scoring

Back
Top Bottom