The College Basketball Post

Them carolina boys. 
pimp.gif

one more game fellas. 

What's malcom brogdon's draft stock? @Osh Kosh Bosh

tbh I haven't watched much. I try to stay as far away from Tony Bennetts slow play crap as possible. but Chad Ford has him as a low 2nd rounder, DX at a a high 2nd rounder.

I watched the Pan Am games and he didn't stand out at all. Taureen Prince and Denzel Valentine seemed way way better.

He's old as dirt, so he should be dominating if he wants any shot to make the NBA.

What's malcom brogdon's draft stock? @Osh Kosh Bosh

tbh I haven't watched much. I try to stay as far away from Tony Bennetts slow play crap as possible. but Chad Ford has him as a low 2nd rounder, DX at a a high 2nd rounder.

I watched the Pan Am games and he didn't stand out at all. Taureen Prince and Denzel Valentine seemed way way better.

He's old as dirt, so he should be dominating if he wants any shot to make the NBA.
Word, I was thinking his slow game wouldn't translate very well to the league. But the way bilas and shulman slurp him makes it seem like he's league bound or something. 

If miami can stop playing scared and attack they can easily win this game. 

Word, I was thinking his slow game wouldn't translate very well to the league. But the way bilas and shulman slurp him makes it seem like he's league bound or something. 

If miami can stop playing scared and attack they can easily win this game. 

Bilas, Shulman, Dickie V always overrate 4 years guys NBA prospects, because they want kids to stay in school. :lol:

I remember one of them breathless proclaiming CJ Fair was absolute a first round pick.

With all that said, if brogden can shoot 37% from 3 and play solid wing defense then he'll be in the league for a while. it would be better if he was like 6'8, so that he could play small ball 4, but being 6'5 probably keeps him as a 2nd rounder.

Next year might Oregeon will be scary next year.

Dillon Brooks will be old and ready to really dominate. another year older for Dorsey and Boucher

Cheerleader on this OU/WVU commercial break was bouncin mighty nice there. They knew what they were doin with that slowmo

This game has to be the quietest ive ever seen for a power conference

Changing tempo and adjusting to pace of opponent aren't normal strengths of a young team. Seton Hall. :smokin I'm real impressed man. These two. Transition. :x

Last Seton Hall team i remember was that late 90s or early 00's team that made the cover of NCAA Basketball video game ... made sure i played with them against someone :lol:

Back
Top Bottom