The College Basketball Post

I think Seton Hall is gonna go the furthest of all the BE teams in the tourny, wouldn't be shocked if they pulled a UConn

Dude is basically the guaranteed #3 pick in the draft. He definitely shouldn't come back :lol:

Dude on Stony Brook has 43 [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Damn they finally won the conf tourney

Lmao Raftery and Nantz are calling AJ Hammons a poor mans Tim Duncan now. What is going on?!?!?

Quarterman :x

LSU's backup bigs are some of the worst in the nation. The Fat dude is playing the wrong sport...and the big white dude is soft as sht.

Johnny Jones. Clueless :lol:

I see a lot of chemistry issues between these dudes. I don't think they like each other

I see it too. I think these dudes all thought this year would be sweet...and they'd run through non conference and finish at the top 3 of the conference.

When things didn't go that way....I think the chemistry just went to sht.

Johnny Jones said they had good energy? :lol:

I knew this team was gunna be trouble but I didn't think it was going to be this. :x :x

I see a lot of chemistry issues between these dudes. I don't think they like each other

I see it too. I think these dudes all thought this year would be sweet...and they'd run through non conference and finish at the top 3 of the conference.

When things didn't go that way....I think the chemistry just went to sht.

Sounds more like resentment/affects of the Simmons side show

Dude is overhyped/rated

Back
Top Bottom