The College Basketball Post

I see a lot of chemistry issues between these dudes. I don't think they like each other

I see it too. I think these dudes all thought this year would be sweet...and they'd run through non conference and finish at the top 3 of the conference.

When things didn't go that way....I think the chemistry just went to sht.

Sounds more like resentment/affects of the Simmons side show

Dude is overhyped/rated

That's def what's going on there. A lot of jealousy

Put Vandy in that list of overhyped teams too

Don't quite see how averaging 19/12/5 is overhyped/overrated, but to each their own.

I think Cal is the bigger disappointment. I know Simmons was the best player in the country, but we've seen johnny jones not do **** with good talent ex: jarell martin, o'bryant, jordan mickey, even elbert robinson now. Dude is just a terrible coach. 

I didn't expect some final 4 run from them coming into the season

Last edited:
Don't quite see how averaging 19/12/5 is overhyped/overrated, but to each their own.

Some People thought he was the best prospect since Lebron. KD, AD, Oden are players who existed. He's obviously not that.

So if you believed that I get why you would think he was over-hyped/overrated.

This is more the media fault, they keep exaggerating.

with the addition of brown, the media hyped up cal to run the tables in the pac 12 and be a top 10 team in the country.

yea, they're still going to make the tourney but they didn't live up to their preseason hype. 

Didn't The Cal point guard get hurt ?

with the addition of brown, the media hyped up cal to run the tables in the pac 12 and be a top 10 team in the country.

yea, they're still going to make the tourney but they didn't live up to their preseason hype. 
Well unlike the other big tournament teams, Cal aren't perennial contenders. So the team is essentially inexperienced when it comes to living in the spotlight. All things considered, I'd say they performed admirably against contenders(Virginia, Zona, Oregon, Utah), and I think they are doing decently as far as living up to expectations. Media always root for up and coming teams so sometimes they overestimate young teams. Cal did suck for a period between December and January but, that happens when you are a young group and your consistency is unstable.

LSU scored the lowest amount of points in a D1 game this year. How embarrassing man

LSU. Shaq ain't walking through that door. :rofl:

This is what Simmons wanted though. He wanted to stay loyal to his mentor. :smh:

Kid was better off playing in China for a year

Last edited:
Who was the last #1 pick that didn't play in the tournament? Obviously not including foreign guys or ones that got drafted out of HS

Who was the last #1 pick that didn't play in the tournament? Obviously not including foreign guys or ones that got drafted out of HS

Michael Olowakandi didn't play in the NCAA tournament the year he got drafted, but made it the year before that. Most top picks played more than 1 year before the 90's

Back
Top Bottom