The College Basketball Post

" Yale's Makai Mason will withdraw from the NBA Draft and return to school, coach James Jones told ESPN."

I wonder who wins the Ivy next season. I don't respect Amarker's game coaching , but he should have some good young players besides that backcourt .

Makai Mason is looking for the one job where his black sounding name isn't a gigantic disadvantage. :lol:

I would pay money to watch him try and get a job sending out resumes with the name "Makai Mason"on it, wondering why he's not getting as many call backs as other Yale graduates. :rofl:

Last edited:
Will do but probably won't be looking.

No worries....just in case....

Michael Porter cut list to Washington Oklahoma Missouri Virginia indiana...I don't get why he just don't commit already
This might sound silly but is he not that good? I mean I would love to play for these schools, but why is he not getting the Duke, UK, and KU attention??

I thought he was the next can't miss

Last edited:
I just can't see Trae Young going with Porter to Washington. I don't think that package deal is gonna happen unless it's at Oklahoma.

This might sound silly but is he not that good? I mean I would love to play for these schools, but why is he not getting the Duke, UK, and KU attention??

I thought he was the next can't miss

A lot of programs backed off last summer. Duke stopped recruiting him back then along with some others.

He's hellbent on going with young but I guess it's gonna be convincing him.

It's sad the talent Romar pulls in and puts in the league but it doesn't translate into success at UW lately

Yea Romar is one of the best in the game at getting them in the building but x & o's he struggles big time

Last edited:
UCLA Athletics signed a 125 million,15 year deal with Under Armour...They up to like 40 schools now... Slowly taking over :nerd:

UCLA Athletics signed a 125 million,15 year deal with Under Armour...They up to like 40 schools now... Slowly taking over :nerd:
UA been going really hard at the grassroots level for a while now. Kids that are approaching college have been wearing UA for years and it's the cool brand to them. Being a UA school is going to be very advantageous.

UA been going really hard at the grassroots level for a while now. Kids that are approaching college have been wearing UA for years and it's the cool brand to them. Being a UA school is going to be very advantageous.

Word.

They were super smart in signing pro's before they truly emerged and getting in grassroots programs.

Teenagers now have a totally different view of UA then we do, not only that but their sneakers from a performance standpoint trump the other brands as well.

Nike not feeling all the pressure yet but they will, I know Adidas does.

Briscoe, Blackmon returning.

Marcus Lee withdrawing and transferring from UK. Cal said **** off

I came in here to state the obvious as well, this dude Cal basically told Lee to kick rocks.

Make sure y'all hold Cal to the same level of criticism that you held K to with the Thornton situation. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom