The College Basketball Post

Would have prefered to see Justin Jackson at Oregon but Dillon Brooks is a similar type of player.

Hopefully he can unlock some of the potential that he's been stagnating for a while.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...ndout-bryce-dejean-jones-dies-texas/85092484/

Former Iowa State basketball player Bryce Dejean-Jones was shot and killed in Dallas early Saturday morning.

Demarquis Black, a public information officer for the Dallas police department, emailed this information to the Register:

On May 28, 2016, at approximately 3:20 a.m., Dallas officers responded to the 2500 block of Bennett Avenue regarding a shooting. Upon arrival officers found one individual had been shot.  The resident of the apartment reported that an individual had kicked open the front door and entered his apartment. The resident, who was asleep in the bedroom, heard the individual enter and retrieved a handgun. He stated he called out to the individual, but was not answered. As the individual kicked the bedroom door, the resident fired his gun. The individual left the apartment and collapsed in the breezeway. The individual was transported to a local hospital where he died from his injuries.

Dejean-Jones' death was first reported by the Ames Tribune. Iowa State sent out a release on Dejean-Jones' death at 2:48 p.m.

Dejean-Jones, 23, most recently a member of the New Orleans Pelicans, played for Iowa State during the 2014-15 season, averaging 10.5 points. He transferred to Iowa State from UNLV.

In 14 games for the Pelicans, Dejean-Jones averaged 5.6 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 1.1 assists a game. He broke a wrist in February and missed the remainder of the season.

just read supposedly he went to wrong floor of girlfriends apartment and was locked out ...

Chances are p*ssy is involved with the dumb sh*t.
That still doesn't add up with what the shooter is saying , by the time the front door opened he must of realized it's the wrong spot .

Chances are p*ssy is involved with the dumb sh*t.
That still doesn't add up with what the shooter is saying , by the time the front door opened he must of realized it's the wrong spot .

unless he was super loaded but yea all seems rather odd...sucks dude lost his life...local dude from LA too

unless he was super loaded but yea all seems rather odd...sucks dude lost his life...local dude from LA too
It does seem odd but it's definitely possible to be so drunk you go into the wrong house,it's also possible to be so drunk you sleep on the kitchen floor of the wrong house :smh:

It does seem odd but it's definitely possible to be so drunk you go into the wrong house,it's also possible to be so drunk you sleep on the kitchen floor of the wrong house :smh:

Ive been guilty of forgetting where my room was in Vegas low key...

Ive been guilty of forgetting where my room was in Vegas low key...
Yep a young drunk night in AZ I walked into my cousin neighbors house and sat on the couch and chilled. All the houses look the same to me so imagine drunk. Fools had a damn real size basketball hoop on the living room. Cousin had to come get me. Looking back that could've been ugly. One of the many reasons why I can't rock with tequila.

Back
Top Bottom