The College Basketball Post

Osh Kosh : Who taught this kid how to shoot ?

His dad couldn't shoot either. :lol:

It's not completely broken, he's streaky right now, shot 40% from 3 at the U16's. but it will need work.

He's should be at the U17's in about 2 weeks, so we will have another opportunity to evaluate.

Last edited:
I feel like Ferg can be hid in a college system and the physicality wouldn't effect him too much. Even if he put up 10 ppg at Zona, he'd be a lottery pick.

I think his draft stock drops a lot

Been on campus just a few days and Bam is already in a walking boot :lol: :smh:
Attendance figures from last season were released today
1.UK
2. Syracuse
3. Louisville
4.UNC
5.Maryland

Efff Jordan Mathews...

He could have been great for us this year flanking the wings with Jabari Bird,and Ivan Rabb down low and a real pg running the offense.

Texas currently has Matt Coleman on a visit. I was hoping Shaka could steal Troy Brown away from the west coast, but Coleman seems more likely

Chris Lykes to Miami :smh:

He will be All ACC, all whatever. 5'6 and it doesn't matter. He can go.

Sporting News released a list of the 16 most hated players ever,surprisingly only 5 Duke guys on the list :lol:

:lol: :rofl:

I know your big on Lykes but I saw him play last summer in a tourney with a lot of elite kids. He monopolized the ball and took a lot of horrible shots, he can certainly go and will put up numbers but didn't seem like a great PG yet.

Good fit for him at Miami though. Bruce Brown and him should make a nice back-court.

Back
Top Bottom