The College Basketball Post

Hearing Willis was passed out next to an open drivers side door? Not a good look for him if he was driving at all

Hearing Willis was passed out next to an open drivers side door? Not a good look for him if he was driving at all
Definitely not a good look but I doubt he had been or was attempting to drive or they would have not hesitated to hit him with a DUI.I see a few game suspension in his future.

Osh Kosh Bosh : You ever heard of a 2017 guard named Shai Alexander ?

I might have been wrong about Shair Alexander going to Florida.

Apparently playing incredibly well at the Canadians Senior Mens tryouts, they say he might make the team as an 18 year old.

Osh : That's great to know. Shai and Collin Sexton would be a good combo if it happens . Sexton has been UF's top target for 5 months now , but he's blowing up

Now Paypal Cal throwing subliminals at Pitino.

This guy maaaaaaaaan :lol:
Deserved though,how can you have a squad of prostitutes hanging around your team and not know. Im not saying Rick knew about it the whole time,but he had to hear eventually.Of course I could be wrong and it could all just be a huge conspiracy by Powell and some Indiana alumni.

Stay away K hes all Cuse. Whose you guys top pg target? Already offered Waters right.

Yea Waters got an offer a couple months back. Green will pick up one as well(probably on the visit)

I prefer Green to Waters. As far as the staff's preference we're looking at a 2 PG class to hold over until what's thought to be Tre Jones job in '18

After seeing the video of the Willis arrest :smh: Not a good look at all.Wouldn't be surprised if he's kicked off the squad.When they said they found him passed out I thought they meant in a parking lot at a bar or something not in the middle of the road :smh:

Is Maryland really in the mix for Trevon Duval and Billy Preston ?
They are more on Duval than Preston but both are on the board. Being high school teammates make it easier to recruit. Lol. Turgeon is going big these next couple classes. See if he lands any. But I'm pretty positive Jalen Smith and Immanuel Quickley with be Terps. If he lets those get away, I'll be mad. But strong DMV class in 2018

Last edited:
i guess ferguson going overseas is due to eligibility issue

That's the assumption. It's a shame anybody with ties to Prime Prep will get the third degree when enrolling in college. Might even be the reason Preston is transferring. Trying to avoid that drama.

Malta : You still follow Soccer ? Who's your team black man ?

Club or national team? For club I'm a Man U guy (finally got some swag back with Mourinho & Zlatan); National team I'm obviously defaulting to the US but also rep Jamaica :pimp:

Deserved though,how can you have a squad of prostitutes hanging around your team and not know. Im not saying Rick knew about it the whole time,but he had to hear eventually.Of course I could be wrong and it could all just be a huge conspiracy by Powell and some Indiana alumni.

Cal is the Drake of college basketball tho. Subliminals at K, subliminals at Pitino but won't say their name nor will he admit to referring to them when he's called out. That's my biggest problem with the situation.

And we all know Pitino knew what the hell was going on, scumbag Ricky. He not off the hook that easy :lol:

After seeing the video of the Willis arrest :smh: Not a good look at all.Wouldn't be surprised if he's kicked off the squad.When they said they found him passed out I thought they meant in a parking lot at a bar or something not in the middle of the road :smh:

Just saw the video :smh:

Son was smacked :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom