The College Basketball Post

Im sure we all saw this coming but still hilarious :lol:
we all did

kobe paras no longer attending ucla

side note.. seeing that candace parker interview was so sad

kobe paras no longer attending ucla

side note.. seeing that candace parker interview was so sad

UCLA has like 5 perimeter players better than Kobe Paras :lol:

BTW : Where can I watch that Candace Parker interview ?

Last edited:
Maybe Pitt can become contenders in a few years w/ Dixon gone :nerd: I hope I hope I hope. Excited to watch the ACC this year

Ferguson opts to play professionally instead of for Arizona :smh:

2nd time this **** has happened to us, I still haven't forgiven Jennings

Last edited:

I haven't read any articles, but I'm assuming there may be a chance that he'd have eligibility problems?

I haven't read any articles, but I'm assuming there may be a chance that he'd have eligibility problems?

He said he couldn't pass up an opportunity to take care of his family.

Take what you want from that.

He's getting paid professionally. What is there really to take?

He said he couldn't pass up an opportunity to take care of his family.

Take what you want from that.

He's getting paid professionally. What is there really to take?

I'm speaking in terms of eligibility issues. I think some people think he went pro because he couldn't get cleared. Which I don't think is the case

T Ferg and Mudiay had the same high school coach....

Take that how you want.

Every top 100 recruit from the Forsett era has had their eligibility questioned leading up the collegiate ranks. Mickey Mitchell and Kavar Shepherd had to appeal their way into school too. Makes you wonder if any of this will come back to haunt Billy Preston and Trevon Duval.

Take that how you want.

Every top 100 recruit from the Forsett era has had their eligibility questioned leading up the collegiate ranks. Mickey Mitchell and Kavar Shepherd had to appeal their way into school too. Makes you wonder if any of this will come back to haunt Billy Preston and Trevon Duval.

I think you're confusing Jordan Mickey and Mickey Mitchell.

But I don't think these "eligibility issues" will effect duval b/c Duke loves him they don't recruit kids with red flags.

Last edited:
I mean, I'm certainly not going to fault someone that wants to get paid and support their family, but history seems to show that most players that have gone the international route have had eligibility issues with the NCAA...

Take that how you want.

I think you're confusing Jordan Mickey and Mickey Mitchell.

But I don't think these "eligibility issues" won't effect duval b/c Duke loves him they don't recruit kids with red flags.

Yeah definitely Jordan Mickey. Mickey Mitchell went to Plano West. My fault.

It hit me last night just how crazy good the Champions Classic is gonna be this season... Could be 4 of the top 6-7 teams in the nation. Could also feature like 6-8 possible lottery picks.

:x :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom