The College Basketball Post

Stephen B : UK will win a lot of games , but they don't have anybody I care about this season except Monk . You would have more fun watching Louisville this season

Last edited:
Those things don't get updated all the time , it's probably Purdue
Yeah I was reading on one of the MD sites, and they said that it had changed several times yesterday. He committed to Michigan St about 45 mins ago. Good pickup for them. Tough blow for the Terps.

I must say I'm pretty excited for this season.

- This Freshman class is bonkers.

- Markelle Fultz is the truth he's about to lay waste to the pac-12

- Lauri Marrakken is way too low on mock drafts, I don't really understand, how 7 foot athlete who's a dead eye shooter aint top 5.

I wish he didn't go to Arizona but not even Sean Murphy can **** this up.

- Excited to see Dennis Smith he's one guy who I didn't really get to see play much. and hopefully Harry Giles is healthy because he's tha goods.

Fultz going to **** around and go #1.

This freshman class is crazy, way better than last year.

There's about 5 guys I could see being impact players on the next level.

I could see Stanford upsetting a few teams next season, That frontcourt has a couple good players

Last edited:
I could see Stanford upsetting a few teams next season, That frontcourt has a couple good players

I would not be surprised if Marcus Sheffield was All-Pac 12 by SR year.

Also why the hell did Washington and Alvarado leave NYC to go play for Pitinio JR and Pastner :x

Last edited:
If Bill Self was smart he would let Josh Jackson run the point but he's Bill Self so he's going to have him feeding the post and coming off screens for mid range jumpers.

He has Frank Mason and Graham. Jackson will likely be wasted on offense but that's not the worst thing with that backcourt this year.

Yea because Mason or Graham would be a bigger mismatch or are better passers than Jackson. :lol:

Self is not the coach you go to when you're an elite wing prospect, I just don't get the decision.

He woulda been much better in a more modern system.

They are really good and Mason is a superior ball handler. You're not revamping an entire offense on a Top 3 team and moving a wing on ball and pushing them off. Self doesn't care about catering to him and for this season and this player..he shouldn't. Defend, be an athlete and chip in on offense. They can win a title this year off the strength off of the the strength of that backcourt. I wouldn't argue he made a poor decision, but not catering to him now either.

Last edited:
TMay : NCAA has declared Texas A&M freshman guard JJ Caldwell ineligible this season, source told ESPN. He will remain enrolled

Back
Top Bottom