The College Basketball Post

"Larry Brown, who made $86,103 PER DAY for 331 days of being Knicks coach, is considering taking East Hampton HS job for $7K a year."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
"Larry Brown, who made $86,103 PER DAY for 331 days of being Knicks coach, is considering taking East Hampton HS job for $7K a year."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol :pimp:

Harvard, though? :rolleyes

Woody ; Any word on Matt Coleman's visit to Duke ?

Texas could be special if they get Matt Coleman and Charles O'Bannon

I'm dumb late but not even Fox?

I'm sure Fox and Bam will put up good numbers , I just got spoiled by some of the recent UK players the past 6 years. I always liked Monk .

Don't know how much outside shooting the Cats will get this year .

Last edited:
Schedule was finalized with times and channels today.First time that every game is going to be nationally televised :smokin

The NCAA has ruled Villanova freshman Omari Spellman ineligible for the 2016-17 season.

Spellman will sit out the season as an academic redshirt and have four seasons of eligibility remaining.

The NCAA has ruled Villanova freshman Omari Spellman ineligible for the 2016-17 season.

Spellman will sit out the season as an academic redshirt and have four seasons of eligibility remaining.
That sucks. Hes not a good enough prospect to just leave after his redshirt year is he?

Five-star prospect Hamidou Diallo is eligible to skip college and go straight to the NBA, but told ESPN, "I'm sticking to going to college." Diallo said he graduated high school last June and is now doing a post-grad year -- the same rule Thon Maker used to enter the 2016 NBA Draft

Five-star prospect Hamidou Diallo is eligible to skip college and go straight to the NBA, but told ESPN, "I'm sticking to going to college." Diallo said he graduated high school last June and is now doing a post-grad year -- the same rule Thon Maker used to enter the 2016 NBA Draft

Hami :pimp:

More kids need to take advantage of this loophole. Hami is like a mid lotto pick projected when he comes out. But who knows. Thon got drafted #10 last year.

Hami is my guy but going to college for a year would help.

He's no doubt an NBA guy but being the man would help him a lot. He needs to improve his handle/shot a fair amount before reaching the next level.

Seems like a Kentucky kid to me all the way as well. Would love to see him and Briscoe in the back-court together with Bamba in the front court.

Tri-state ball booming :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom