The College Basketball Post

If it's a UNC/Duke final Id be shocked if they beat us 3 times in a season.
If unc was up on duke 2-1 now for the season series I'd have no faith in them beating duke a 3rd time for the ship.

It's hard to beat anyone 3 times let alone your rival.

And the badgers were in the title game two years ago :lol:

becuase the badgers tournament record is so great.

you get lucky every once in a while but in the long run slow play is fools gold.

it's basic math. less possesion = more variance.

if you have better players you play fast.

unless you are an under dog, the slow play is for over coaching micro managers.

If unc was up on duke 2-1 now for the season series I'd have no faith in them beating duke a 3rd time for the ship.

If we can even get there.

Hope we can man

You're getting waaaay ahead of yourself thinking about the final. You have Kentucky and UCLA in your region

And the badgers were in the title game two years ago :lol:

becuase the badgers tournament record is so great.

you get lucky every once in a while but in the long run slow play is fools gold.

it's basic math. less possesion = more variance.

if you have better players you play fast.

unless you are an under dog, the slow play is for over coaching micro managers.

Badgers have been in the tourney 18 years in a row. They lost in the first round 3 times.

They've made it to the sweet sixteen 9 times. They've been knocked out in the elite eight 1 time, final four 2 times, and the national championship once.

For a team that often doesn't get top talent, to be in the final four three times in the past 15 years is an achievement that many schools would want.

The style of play can be boring to watch, but to say it doesn't work with success for some programs is a farce.

Last edited:
**** it full blown chaos is needed. Zags, Dook, Wildcats, Kansas all going down.

Back
Top Bottom