The College Basketball Post

**** it full blown chaos is needed. Zags, Dook, Wildcats, Kansas all going down.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Get Zona outta here
-20 years ago they won it all, while Da Gawd Mike Bibby rocked my all-time favorite kicks.

-West Region looking very winnable.

-Final Four in in Phoenix, which would basically be HCA for them.

It's all lining up nicely, but we'll see...

Feel kinda bad for Nova. Wisconsin was severely underseeded. Should've been a 5, maybe 6 at worst. Really bad matchup for them and shouldn't have played a team that good in the 2nd round. They don't have any size, and Wisconsin has 2 really legit bigs that were getting pretty much whatever they wanted inside.

Last edited:
it's always dangerous to play a team with guys that can play pro
not sure if bronson or nigel will make an nba team, but those guys are legit

Badgers have been in the tourney 18 years in a row. They lost in the first round 3 times.

They've made it to the sweet sixteen 9 times. They've been knocked out in the elite eight 1 time, final four 2 times, and the national championship once.

For a team that often doesn't get top talent, to be in the final four three times in the past 15 years is an achievement that many schools would want.

The style of play can be boring to watch, but to say it doesn't work with success for some programs is a farce.

wut

I didn't say it couldn't get you into the tournament, I didn't say it couldn't lead to regular season success.

I said in a one game elimination tournament when you are the favored team with more talent it is a SUB optimal strategy.

also getting past the round of 16 3 times in 18 years is not something to be proud of, especially for a program that's produced multiple NBA players.

unless you think Wisconsin is less talented then their opponents, playing slow is dumb.

55 on Xavier looks like a damb clown with the longsleeves and leggings. Good player though.

If FSU doesn't lose today they will in the next round.

Very talented team but their coach is trash.

Back
Top Bottom