The College Basketball Post

People were complaining in round one because of the lack of upsets. Lack of upsets leads to great 2nd round games.

Also that underwood hire at Illinois is a huge upgrade. Brings offense to the big ten that was needed this year at times.

Joel Berry should rest that ankle against Arkansas

Id agree with you, but that entire team is TRASH without Jb at point. I'm having ty Lawson toe anxiety all over again, hoping I don't wake up to a devastating sports center alert

Terps put up a better fight than FSU did against Xavier. Hamilton is some trash :smh:

Purdue/ISU game was the goods. Variant Julius Randle and Biggie was a good matchup.

I need Walton to get going in the 2nd half. If not, it's a wrap.

Refs doing their best to help the Cards I see. :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
I hope you're right man...

Alot of guys want jb gone and his zone but I've grown to love both

Cuse is built for tourney success with JB and the zone.. unless you get the opportunity to face them 2 times a year it is very difficult to play against especially when they have their normal level of outside firepower

Mcnamara and Jason Hart will be joining Hopkins. Cuse new AD wasnt sold on Hopkins and wants national search. Boeheims staying minimum 2 more years

Over/under for PAC-12 wins in the tournament was 6.5. They have 5 wins thus far if you don't include the USC win for the "first four". Does anybody know if that counts as a tourney win?

Back
Top Bottom