The College Basketball Post

That's one of the main knocks I've had with Bridges all season. Dude can get a bit outta control near the rim hoping for a call. 

This game is intense. Love this feeling!

That turnaround jumper going glass was filthy. 

Last edited:

Older cats I'm watching with comparing Bridges to Clarence Weatherspoon lol
laugh.gif

That big cheerleader on the Spartan team looks like a FREAK. 

devil.gif

devil.gif

devil.gif

Last edited:
When Michigan had 20, 10 were on jj. I counted 17 points scored on him in that first half

No. :lol:

He was guarding Bridges exclusively who made two contested 3's and got his own rebound on a miss at the rim.

Only 2 points of those were the result of him actually getting beat.

He also stepped in for rim protection and changed multiple shots at the rim.

You on a witch hunt in the woods with nobody there.

I don't know what game you're watching bro. If you got DVR just rewind and you'll see. Make it 19 now

Last edited:
I don't know what game you're watching bro. If you got DVR just rewind and you'll see. Make it 19 now

You being a weirdo trying to hate on him. :lol:

You the only one making this argument for a reason, think what you want.

You'll be on his **** soon as LA drafts him.

Not even hating, just being objective. How the hell is he exclusively guarding bridges when they're running a 2-3 zone? If anything you're being biased here

Not even hating, just being objective. How the hell is he exclusively guarding bridges when they're running a 2-3 zone? If anything you're being biased here

He's played man on Bridges most the game until now they've talked about this on the damn broadcast man.

Yes college teams get in zone sometimes, so if he's not guarding him how's he getting scored on?

You don't know what you want. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom