The College Basketball Post

He's played man on Bridges most the game until now they've talked about this on the damn broadcast man.

Yes college teams get in zone sometimes, so if he's not guarding him how's he getting scored on?

You don't know what you want. :lol:

Man what are you even talking about? I didn't say bridges himself scored 19, I'm talking about Michigan as a whole. There were a couple times he didn't even close on the shooter. Anybody with eyes can see this bruh, it's not even hate

Man what are you even talking about? I didn't say bridges himself scored 19, I'm talking about Michigan as a whole. There were a couple times he didn't even close on the shooter. Anybody with eyes can see this bruh, it's not even hate

You got it dude.

C7UOipcU8AAz8tV.jpg

This is when you know folks don't actually watch throughout the season and are only here for the tourney...And still don't have a clue...

Last edited:
Soon as I saw old boy guarding Jackson I just shook my head. The hell is that!

Do not play Tum Tum or Ellis III any more. No more minutes for those two goofballs. 

This is when you know folks don't actually watch throughout the season and are only here for the tourney...And still don't have a clue...
I been watching him all season. He'll be just another player in the league.

Back
Top Bottom