The College Basketball Post

Refs been horrible all tourney, my god. :x

Affecting already 4 games I've watched in major ways.

I been watching him all season. He'll be just another player in the league.

You haven't provided anything credible to back up your opinion tho. You gave us a Jeremy Lamb comparison when there are absolutely no similarities to their game AT ALL.

They're both black so I guess that counts :lol:

Refs been horrible all tourney, my god. :x

Affecting already 4 games I've watched in major ways.
And you got dumbass Reggie praising the refs on a blown call then damb near cursing them out for calling a hold :stoneface: Get Reggie the **** out the paint pls

My ******* god :smh: AM I AGREEING WITH ******* REGGIE NOW?? [emoji]128534[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

You haven't provided anything credible to back up your opinion tho. You gave us a Jeremy Lamb comparison when there are absolutely no similarities to their game AT ALL.

They're both black so I guess that counts :lol:
I ain't talking there game. I thought Lamb was gonna do something in the league. Just pisses me off. I like Jackson I just don't know if I trust what I'm seeing. Been let down ya know. Is this type of player that can help my Magic? You sure he T-Mac caliber player?

I ain't talking there game. I thought Lamb was gonna do something in the league. Just pisses me off. I like Jackson I just don't know if I trust what I'm seeing. Been let down ya know. Is this type of player that can help my Magic? You sure he T-Mac caliber player?
Mentality is COMPLETELY different.

Once they said Draymond was watching I wanted nothing more than for him to watch his alma mater take an L

How did Arkansas make the dance
Arkansas only down 5 at the half.
nerd.gif
Meh, we already know how this story goes tho. UNC will open it up in the 2nd half and turn it into a 17 pt win.

*activates NT jinx*
NT jinx is undefeated 

Back
Top Bottom