The College Basketball Post

lol , South Carolina went to the final four and recruits don't care . I remember walking out of MSG with my head down after the elite 8 and some Gator fan said we will back soon enough, but they won't be :pimp:
Dallas was turnt that weekend of the Final 4 though. My best friend went to SCar for law school, and the women were in the Final 4 in Dallas. Watch parties were a block from my apartment. Place was insane, crowd spilling out into the street (even with a huge patio). Had no clue SC had such a big following in Dallas, place was filled with beautiful women that had no clue what was going on.

TMay ; There fans were wild in NYC , they knew that ish wasn't happening again any time soon. I think Frank Martin's sister owns a restaurant in Brooklyn

Keep one and done and let players come out of high school. Unless you pay the players fairly don't force them to stay in school.

Losing Xavier Thomas and Zion Williamson to Clemson would be a hell of a blow for USCe

Already accepting the fact we won’t be competitive in football recruiting for a while. But if we miss out on Zion for clemson BASKETBALL, there’s no hope left. All fingers would have to point to Dabo loaning out some of his football bag fund

Evan Daniels says he's hearing "One and Done" will be over very soon. :nerd:

Louisville refunds almost 500,000$ worth of season tickets after Pitino firing :lol:

Bit disappointed by the preseason schedule, fun team to watch.

I might check them out more than once. I already got my ticket for when Georgetown comes to MSG to play them.

All the decent seats for the Duke vs St John's game are gone

Last edited:

DO4qGGbW0AAu9uA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom