The College Basketball Post

Damn. Wanted to see him, but obviously not worth risking anything. Get the surgery and focus for draft.

DPMkyGKX4AApaOv.jpg

Coaching tonight is the only thing keeping me from being really excited about this A&M team...Penn State runs a full court press and we have our PG and either the PF or C bringing the ball up the court. So many unnecessary turnovers that easily could have been eliminated, and would have cost us a win against a stronger opponent.

I think the games against USC and Arizona in the next couple weeks are gonna show a lot about this team. Very interested to see how JJ Caldwell works in to the rotation. But incredibly stupid coaching mistakes like having the PF as a primary ball handler against a press defense are so concerning to me.

Dudes really talking about "good for Porter" and he "won", as if back surgery is a simple sprained ankle :smh:

Missing an entire season of playing ball sucks. Surgery sucks. Being laid up sucks. Rehab sucks. Ain't nothing sweet about the situation.

The hell is wrong with y'all dudes?

Seth Greenberg said Silvo de Sousa might try to play this season for Kansas (after the first semester is over at the start of January )

Sad new about Porter. This is another reason players should be able to enter the NBA out of high school and should also be able to leave after one year if they go to school.

Dudes really talking about "good for Porter" and he "won", as if back surgery is a simple sprained ankle :smh:

Missing an entire season of playing ball sucks. Surgery sucks. Being laid up sucks. Rehab sucks. Ain't nothing sweet about the situation.

The hell is wrong with y'all dudes?
the surgery and post surgery process suck no doubt...i was being nonchalant about something very series(my fault). i was thinking in the positive sense of him being ok and recovering 100%.
nothing about injuries are cool, and especially the back.

i was thinking more so of the mass media digging at the kids game and just talking down on him if he doesnt take that team to the chip or just live up to some insane hype.

Back
Top Bottom