The College Basketball Post

I read that the injury isn’t as serious as it’s being made out to be & his camp is just taking all precautions & shutting him down

Regardless back injuries are nothing you want to have to deal with

Understanding Michael Porter should be focusing on the draft and his future, I can't help but feel bad for his brother sacrificing a Sr. year for a chance to play with him on the collegiate level and ending up in Mizzou no doubt that program hasn't been any good since Pressey finished.

Hope the paycheck to pops was worth it

Nike makes bandanas now? #13 on WKU got one of those natural hair headwraps on.

Figured ****tu would pick Vandy after canceling his UNC visit. Oh well, still have a spot open for Zion in Chapel Hill.. :nerd:

the surgery and post surgery process suck no doubt...i was being nonchalant about something very series(my fault). i was thinking in the positive sense of him being ok and recovering 100%.
nothing about injuries are cool, and especially the back.

i was thinking more so of the mass media digging at the kids game and just talking down on him if he doesnt take that team to the chip or just live up to some insane hype.
I got what you were initially getting at but a lot of times we only tend to think of their situations from a "draft" perspective and tend to dehumanize the whole thing.

Brings me back to the Harry Giles situation from last year.

Back
Top Bottom