The College Basketball Post

I never cared for Jalek , or Spencer Freedman.
I def think Jalek is in chapel hill bc of his uncle. Kid def thinks he’s better then what he is. I see the vibe of him in timeout and when he’s coming off the floor for a sub, and he’s looks like a terrible teammate.

Could just be freshmen adjustment to not being the man. which is kinda understandable.

Chris Mullin needs to go at St. John’s. When you lose every close game you play it’s more than just bad luck.

This UK team might be starting to find itself.

I regret not going to this game,not trying to be out in 20 degree weather though.

This UK team might be starting to find itself.

I regret not going to this game,not trying to be out in 20 degree weather though.
Stop it. This team stinks, except for the kid from Canada, Knox and green. Team is full of athletes that can’t play basketball.

This is the most frustrating UNC team in a long time. 32 from Cam, 27 from Joel. Rest of the team? 19 points combined.

They can't guard the 3 either. So damn frustrating. 30 3-pointers given up in the last 2 games. Roy better run this team everyday until they start playing a lot better.

This is the most frustrating UNC team in a long time. 32 from Cam, 27 from Joel. Rest of the team? 19 points combined.

They can't guard the 3 either. So damn frustrating. 30 3-pointers given up in the last 2 games. Roy better run this team everyday until they start playing a lot better.

We never been able to guard the 3. Dean doubled down low, so Roy doubles down low.

Damn what's going on with WVU thought final four possibility at one point but losing 5 out of 6 is bad

Back
Top Bottom