The College Basketball Post

i like wendell a lot...seems like a really good kid...id love to see him back but i mean hes possible top 8 pick...i dont see why he would come back...but its cool to see that he loves school that much...hes always said thats relaly important for him...

Nova's Brunson and Bridges have declared for the draft (no surprise there). But Paschall, Divencenzo, and Spellman have yet to make a decision.Time is running out but there's still time to declare. It would be crazy to see Nova lose so much.

If all of those guys declare does Wright make the jump to the NBA?

Gotta think that as long as Penny can surround himself with a good staff he is going to flourish at Memphis.

Langford is a Vandy or IU, no?

Kevin Porter and Elijah Weaver will be the starting backcourt next season for USC , unless something crazy happens . That Derrick Thornton kid better go pro or feel the bench

i like wendell a lot...seems like a really good kid...id love to see him back but i mean hes possible top 8 pick...i dont see why he would come back...but its cool to see that he loves school that much...hes always said thats relaly important for him...

The hell with him . What's going on with Luke Maye ? He isn't testing the waters ?

Back
Top Bottom