The College Basketball Post

The guards I want Florida to get in the 2019 class are Jahmius Ramsey and Samuel Williamson , both have offers . I don't know how good a chance UF has with them , but we just got an assistant coach from Texas Tech , so that should make the staff stronger .

No surprise but Top 30 2019 Forward Isaiah Mobley commits to USC, where his dad is an assistant coach. Expect his brother, Evan Mobley (5 Star Center, 2020) to follow. Cassius Stanley has USC in top 6 and 2020 5 Star Johnny Juzang is expected to follow as well thanks for the Compton Magic connection. Andy Enfield might not be the best in game coach, but he's becoming an elite recruiter.

No surprise but Top 30 2019 Forward Isaiah Mobley commits to USC, where his dad is an assistant coach. Expect his brother, Evan Mobley (5 Star Center, 2020) to follow. Cassius Stanley has USC in top 6 and 2020 5 Star Johnny Juzang is expected to follow as well thanks for the Compton Magic connection. Andy Enfield might not be the best in game coach, but he's becoming an elite recruiter.

As a fellow Compton Magic alum, Enfield did the right thing early on. Program is all about the connections.

also helps when steve alford is on the other side of town

I Met Mobley and his sons a couple years ago. My dads friend coaches their HS team at Rancho Christian. The older brother is good but the younger brother is the one

Speaking of Izzo...rumors are that the Magic are "interested" in him. Doesn't seem like a bad idea to walk away for awhile.

Speaking of Izzo...rumors are that the Magic are "interested" in him. Doesn't seem like a bad idea to walk away for awhile.

Doubt he'd do it, at mid-60's. If he didnt' leave for Cleveland with the chance to coach Bron (and recruited by MSU alumnus Dan Gilbert) - I doubt he leaves for the Magic (who coincidentally cut Adreian Payne because of the sexual assault accusation).

Back
Top Bottom