The College Basketball Post

Expect Gonzaga to go undefeated the rest of the way, stay in the top 5 all season and still lock up a #1 seed even with this loss.

Really wish they played in a better conference while we all beat up on each other over the next 3 months

Big east signed a deal with Madison Square Garden to keep the tournament there thru 2028. Big news for the conference.

What more could you want? This frosh class is basically leading them in scoring outside of Govan.

What more could you want? This frosh class is basically leading them in scoring outside of Govan.

I'm talking about the forwards and center spots in the 2019 class . Govan and Trey will be gone soon , but they missed on Whitney and Will Baker . I also don't predict them getting Wahab

I'm talking about the forwards and center spots in the 2019 class . Govan and Trey will be gone soon , but they missed on Whitney and Will Baker . I also don't predict them getting Wahab
Dont give up on Pat just yet. The frosh combo plays much older then they are i think more tapent gonna wanna play at gtown. Especially if dmv keeps producing solid prospects

Sonny Corinthos Sonny Corinthos The hell happened? I was getting ready to watch this 2020 guard but your post vanished.

Either case I'm more worried about the big men. White can get his guy at the 1 and 2 and be straight

Quinerly is hot he getting no burn....wonder if he will transfer...seen he put something like "this the reason why they were second choice"

Back
Top Bottom