The College Basketball Post

7629CA84-C429-4CB1-AB44-3DD4EA642DFC.jpeg
Ventured over to IC after that post and who do I see in the first 5 responses? :rofl:
Legend.

woody2626 woody2626 : You know anything about a 2020 guard named DJ Steward from Chicago . UF is recruiting him and his game reminds me of Nolan Smith

Gonna be tough to get him out of the Midwest. He likes the idea of being the next kid from Illinois but Underwood could **** it up.

Looks to score first, active on both ends, rebounds alright for his size. More of a scoring guard than a point and at 6’1 that and his shot form are really my only knocks on him. Would be a nice get for you all

SKJ kicked off the team at State. Grades were an issue and he’s failed multiple drug tests.

Eric Lockett arrested for assaulting his girlfriend(ex I’m sure now)

Isaiah Todd-UK reclass :nerd:

He’s not ready to play in college next year imo. Not after seeing him in our conference this year

U.K. has the worst guards I’ve ever seen Cal have.
You not lyin', but wanna point out Quickley did a good job harassing Waters defensively, for spurts in the first half.

Keldon Johnson hit a little slump at the beginning of January. Let's see what he brings tomorrow night when they host the Vols.

Got nostalgic when someone posted about Jameer Nelson's son in the NBA thread. Gonna throw it back with some random players/memories from different time periods growing up. Off the top of the dome.

Jason Gardner, Hassan Adams, "Slim" Stoudamire, Gil, Miles Simon, RJ, Loren Woods, Channing Frye, Bibby, "Mighty Mouse." Thought I was the flyest kid in school when my uncle scooped the red 'Zona Gardner jersey for me.
Three-headed Illinois monster with Deron, Dee Brown and Luther Head.
Ed Cota, Joe Forte, Rashad McCants, Sean May at UNC.
Tony Bobbitt rockin' the Deuce Treys at Cincy.
Carl Krauser throwing up the 'X' at Pitt. Julius Page rockin' the #1.
I was emulating Juan Dixon on the court for weeks when the Terps won the 'ship in 2002. Lonny Baxter, Steve Blake, Chris Wilcox.
Hakim Warrick and Gerry McNamara for 'Cuse.
William Avery, Battier, Maggette. Trajan Langdon was a sharpshooter back in the day.
Khalid El-Amin running the point for UConn.
Charlie Bell and Mateen Cleaves for Sparty.
Erick Barkley the great NYC hope for SJU. Ron Artest for the Red Storm. Bootsy Thornton.
Ron Mercer at Kentucky. Tony Delk.

I'll post more as they come to me...

Edit:
Jamaal Tinsley and ISU losing to Hampton in the tourney as a #2 seed.
T.J. Ford backpacking Texas. I really thought he'd be what CP3 and Deron became in the NBA. Had me fooled, injuries moderately to blame.
Tyus Edney and Ed O'Bannon at UCLA.
Those UF squads defended like crazy under Donovan. With Horford, Jo, Brewer. Different era but Dupay was nice long time ago.
Jeff Boschee was wet on KU.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom