The College Basketball Post

He’s some athlete, played great comp this past season, I’ve liked him a lot for a minute. Glad he’s going to Duke.

Does this mean BJ Boston to Florida ? I assume Moore , Boogie and Stanley won't be one and done for Duke

Last edited:
We’re not hiring, Paul Hewitt!

In a Vaccuum, I like the Mike Anderson hire, but him coming here with zero east coast ties, and considering he is literally taking over a team that is a bare husk, this probably ends up being a disaster. We’re the new Depaul.

It’s going to be a long climb to even being regular bad.

I grew up with and know a few NYC/LI kids most recently from this 2018/2019 cycle who were looking for an excuse (or maybe a bag) to go to St. John’s and ultimately were just never really moved. The school just isn’t exciting right now. Non sports related: They’re struggling to convince academics to come there for their undergrad and grad programs too.

If they were looking for a bag to go to St. John's, they're probably looking for an easy second year at Juco in order to qualify. No offense to your slow friends nako xl nako xl

If they were looking for a bag to go to St. John's, they're probably looking for an easy second year at Juco in order to qualify. No offense to your slow friends nako xl nako xl

:lol: no offense taken.

One of them ended up at a prep school then committed to Kentucky under Tubby the year he was fired before flipping elsewhere. The other committed to Louisville.

We all knew some kids were getting something from schools but they never specifically told us so or what, short of describing wild recruiting parties they attended on campuses.

5730B786-800C-44D5-A596-052DBAC3212C.png

Back
Top Bottom