The College Basketball Post

They need a scholarship for Harvey and all of suddenly Harnett is transferring. Just a coincidence I guess.
Eh, there being turnover with a new coach is expected. Had kids transfer out too before then. It's a part of the game. Didn't really know UC fans were talking down on X for that nor did I know that X had done it in the past. I definitely don't want to see kids getting pushed out by the coach that recruited them, though.

It's semantics because no one really cares, but Josh Richardson is the Miami Heat's best player currently. Not Winslow.

Was he not a key piece last season? I’d venture to say he’s their most valuable asset, even more so now that they turned him into a point forward who straps up on D.

40 win team as well. Clown :lol:
Eh, Richardson still takes that title. And that just shows how bad of a situation they're in more than anything. :lol:

North Carolina just offered 2020 top-30 kid Earl Timberlake from D.C.

Kid is the ****ing goods. Should see a massive jump in the rankings after the summer is over.

Really big/strong primary ballhandler. A nightmare for smaller guards to deal with. Damn good playmaker too. Shot is a bit hot/cold and his release is slower than it should be, but he's not a non-shooter.

He knows how to play. Really mature feel for the game. Not just an athlete.

Kid is the ****ing goods. Should see a massive jump in the rankings after the summer is over.

Really big/strong primary ballhandler. A nightmare for smaller guards to deal with. Damn good playmaker too. Shot is a bit hot/cold and his release is slower than it should be, but he's not a non-shooter.

He knows how to play. Really mature feel for the game. Not just an athlete.

Repped for the intel

It's definitely wild, but they are still one of the west coast's top 2 programs.

I’m sure the “scenery” is next level too lol. Just wild knowing that unc def lost some recruits during the years of uncertainty. I know it played a small role in ingram decision. Doesn’t seem to be hurting Miller at all and news drops about him every other month. Just kinda wild. More
Power to him. Keeping that thing humming.

I’m sure the “scenery” is next level too lol. Just wild knowing that unc def lost some recruits during the years of uncertainty. I know it played a small role in ingram decision. Doesn’t seem to be hurting Miller at all and news drops about him every other month. Just kinda wild. More
Power to him. Keeping that thing humming.

Where else are west coast kids going to go right now? UCLA is a no, SC looks good, Oregon and UW maybe?

Top talent doesn’t go to Zaga.

I would probably pick Zona over any school in the nation... the girls are unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom