The College Basketball Post

Gonzaga and FSU. G hasn’t exactly had the best matchups but they’ve held their own in both. Proud of my guys man

wavycrocket wavycrocket B Sox B Sox putting any hopes in the Terps today or naw?
Funny thing is, I think they actually got a somewhat advantageous draw. Neither UConn or Bama have high level bigs, which MD struggles mightily with (see Michigan & Iowa). Given that, I could honestly see them beating both. Could also easily see them getting smoked tonight if they're cold from 3. Toss up.

Hunter Dickinson is going to be a POY candidate next season.

That would be three years in a row a DMV kid won it if he does. Of all of the talent that's come from here...he and Luka Garza would be the only ones that won that award besides KD :lol:

Need that Iona upset. Need a NYC local school to make some noise as they are the only ones there 😔

Yikes at not taking the timeout when their guard got trapped too.

Yikes at imagining you dont have a timeout when you do, with 2 seconds left and the ball in your hands in your half of the court :smh:

In this Iowa game they just said GCU flew the student section (all white) out to the game on 2 private planes...But they can’t pay the players? :lol: :smh:

St Bonaventure is garbage. Where is that J Rain clown ?
Go Bonnies. Drubbed Saint Louis. Bonnies are a sweet 16 sleeper.
LSU going to wax that a**
the exact kind of response id expect from someone who watches no college basketball outside of the power 6.
I’d fear LSU more if they weren’t one of the worst defensive teams in the country. They also lost to SLU. Should be a very entertaining game, that’s all i’m saying.

Know the name: Osun Osunniyi. 7’8” wingspan. A force inside.
Yo probly in the whip crying :lol:

1616281109784.jpeg

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo : Are UNC players Love and Sharpe thinking about leaving early ?

I wouldn’t be surprised. I know a couple of reports yesterday indicated that there will be transfers. A lot of noise about Garrison Brooks going to kentucky.

Personally I wouldn’t be upset if either dipped early because the future is Walton, Kessler and RJ. They look like 3-4 year foundational pieces for a deep tournament run in what would be Roy’s last year or so

Back
Top Bottom