The College Basketball Post

Official : Ledo can practice, can't play. has said he will stick it out and play next year.

also, unless Tyler Adams transfers somewhere that will clear him medically, his basketball career is done.

Last edited:
Official : Ledo can practice, can't play. has said he will stick it out and play next year.
also, unless Tyler Adams transfers somewhere that will clear him medically, his basketball career is done.

Interesting ledo said that, hope he does but i see him going to europe

Would be cool to see Cal get a couple people to follow Jabari Bird. Him and Aaron Gordon/Marcus Lee would be a nice duo

:nerd:

not saying he did it to avoid it, clown... but perhaps thoughts of being fired brought upon what he thought was a stroke??? along with a few Rum and Dr. Pepper cocktails.

Dominic Woodson, center, ranked 36 on Rivals 2013 and teammate Montaque Gill-Caesar(class of 2015) will be in Lexington this weekend to watch the UK VS Kent St. football game both are teammates of Andrew Wiggins...Please don't judge us by our football team

I talked to Tyler in mid July and he told me he was healthy and playing but obviously didn't play in kenner this summer and he didn't look in the best of shape either.

I'm late but G'Town's non conference home schedule is absolutely disgusting. Not even one semi decent game for season ticket holders.

Pathetic.

What's wrong with Tyler Adams?

Jim Calhoun is going to bail on UCONN in the next few weeks. Omar Calhoun stuck there too. 
mean.gif

If that is the case, Calhoun leaving, does Kevin Ollie step in? Believe that was the story when he was brought onto the staff. Seems as though its one of those jobs that will stay in house, unless of course they think outside the box and back up the brinks to Shaka Smart.

I can't see Kevin Ollie getting that job...He'll get the interim tag but best believe those UCONN wallets will dig into their pockets for a Stevens or Smart.

Calhoun wants Ollie to get the job, but they have a new AD if I'm not mistaken right? The new guy probably isn't going to let Ollie be his hire.

Ollie is next man in by all accounts. I think Uconn surprises people this year with the Boatright/Napier/Omar Calhoun guard trio.

Adams has a heart condition. Supposedly he got cleared but JT III is not comfortable giving him the final clearance. I'm happy with Georgetown's schedule because it's still really strong & I can see them in MSG and Brooklyn but yeah, the home portion of it does suck.

Brad Stevens rep is about to take a hit playing in the A10 IMO.

Back
Top Bottom